Random good picture Not show
1. Alan Tomlinson has reconstructed the events that led up to the deaths.
2. He started telling me about a wonderful new restaurant he'd been to and I wondered what he was leading up to.
3. A broad avenue of lime trees led up to a grand entrance with huge oak doors.
4. In the months leading up to the great ceremony, many people took part in the preparations.
5. They cleared a path which leads up to the hilltop.
6. Let's survey the events leading up to the crime.
7. A gravel drive led up to the house.
8. Finally the chairman led up to his favorite topic.
9. All this could lead up to a rescheduling of the trip to Asia.
10. A flight of steps led up to the front door.
11. The nation was at fever pitch in the days leading up to the election.
12. His book offers some fresh insights into the events leading up to the war.
13. Nobody seemed to be anxious to enlighten me about the events that led up to the dispute.
14. There's a very long, winding path leading up to the house.
15. The boy led up to his desire for a bicycle.
16. He described the sequence of events leading up to the robbery.
17. The police are trying to establish a picture of events leading up to the killing.
18. The police have staged a reconstruction of the events leading up to the murder.
19. The policeman detailed the events leading up to the robbery.
20. In this chapter I will attempt to explain what led up to the revolution.
21. They are sitting on the wooden steps that lead up to the front porch of their house.
22. We shall lead up to it by starting where the modern world began, with the scientific revolution.
23. Be careful when you lead up to this question.
24. These circumstances will lead up to war.
25. Stairs lead up to first floor and spiral stairs lead down to basement bedroom.
26. The disease can lead up to a vicious circle of further trouble.
27. These vehicles often took on large amounts of debt in the lead up to the credit crunch in an attempt to turbo-charge returns.
28. Assuming that you want to measure this steady-state performance[Sentence dictionary], you need to understand all the factors that lead up to it.
29. The first chapter of the book describes the events that lead up to?
30. The claim is a stark contrast to previous theories that Hitler's anti-Semitism was spawned on the back streets of Vienna when he was a down-and-out in the lead up to 1914.
More similar words: add up to, stand up to, head up, up to, come up to, up to date, face up to, live up to, measure up to, lead, plead, lead to, leader, leading, leadership, take the lead, adult, graduate, gradually, keep to, graduation, symptom, end up, hold up, add up, wind up, stand up, speed up, undergraduate, interrupt.