Random good picture Not show
1. Lay aside your book and go to bed.
2. It is the time we lay aside old prejudices.
3. This allowed Ms. Kelley to lay aside money to start her business.
4. As a doctor, you often need to lay aside your personal feelings.
5. It's difficult for a chainsmoker to lay aside the habit of smoking.
6. Perhaps the opposed parties will lay aside their sectional interests and rise to this challenge.
7. They must also lay aside their personal feelings.
8. Although entrance is free we have to lay aside everything to enter through the narrow gate(http://sentencedict.com), so that it costs us everything.
9. He could afford to lay aside his anger against the Trojans.
10. She had managed to lay aside thrity dollars.
11. Lay aside the bad habits.
12. We must not lay aside the weapon of criticism.
13. Provident men lay aside money for their families.
14. I want you to lay aside these prejudices.
15. Every month they lay aside some money just in case of emergency.
16. I lay aside the pen with which I have been making notes.
17. If lay aside numeral to put the problem in"1 1" to the cosmos and put the physical world of tiny view, probably"1 1" still really be unequal to 2, even ability creation influence energy.
18. You ought to lay aside some money for future use.
19. Now lay aside all those thoughts and look to the future.
20. Everyone ought to lay aside some money for future use.
21. Would you like us to lay aside the rest of the sugar?
22. He is able to lay aside fifty pounds each week.
23. She lay aside the newspaper and watch the news on tv.
24. Detach power steering reservoir from fan shroud and lay aside.
25. Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
26. And all because lay aside measures great gift to accomplish, these are.
27. The storekeeper promised her to lay aside two dollops of pudding.
28. Let us take hold of our freedom in Christ and lay aside the despair and self-justification that hamper our ministries.
29. A reservoir is built in housetop, have structure of wall of edaphic lay aside, some of alga, fish is put inside, form small-sized ecosystem with assuring water quality fresh.
30. Liquor including lead is mainly composed of distiller, condensing catheter, lay aside the liquor container by the dissolution of the lead.
More similar words: aside, set aside, put aside, cast aside, aside from, side by side, may as well, side, beside, besides, outsider, sidewalk, resident, on the side, consider, residence, alongside, president, presidency, residential, considerably, presidential, considerable, consideration, be considered as, day and night, pay attention to, clay, play, lay out.