Random good picture Not show
31. His work is difficult to label accurately.
32. The label says to take one tablet before meals.
33. The label became detached from your parcel.
34. It's his first release for a major label.
35. The label on the box said 'made in Taiwan'.
36. To avoid confusion,[http://sentencedict.com/label.html] label each box clearly.
37. A label on the crate read: "Handle with care".
38. She tore the label off the suitcase.
39. He peered at the label on the bottle.
40. Always read the label before taking any medicine.
41. I hated the label 'housewife'.
42. A large address label was gummed to the package.
43. The label on this shirt itches me.
44. Washing instructions should be on the label.
45. The label should be firmly affixed to the package.
46. Stick a label on your suitcase.
47. Soak a label off a jam jar.
48. The label will peel off if you soak it in water.
49. Her treatment of her husband earned her the label of the most hated woman in America.
50. You can't really attach a label to this type of art.
51. I don't need to see a label to identify the provenance of a garment that someone is wearing.
52. One sometimes feels that the label "classic" is applied to any book that is dull.
53. Label the diagram clearly.
54. He has been given the label of " playboy ".
55. He objects to the label 'magician' which he is often given.
56. Men these days have to avoid attracting the 'sexist' label.
57. The band are hoping to sign with a major label by the end of the year.
58. He had reached over to turn round a bottle of champagne so that the label didn't show.
59. I can't bear people who make judgements and label me.
60. She snapped her suitcase shut and stuck on a label.