Similar words: just the same, just, just now, adjust, just as, justify, justice, just about. Meaning: adv. at a particular time in the past.
Random good picture Not show
1. Just then, his mobile phone rang.
2. Just then there was a knock at the door.
3. Just then the door opened and the cat whipped out, with the dog chasing it.
4. Just then a friend drove up and gave me a ride.
5. Just then a bus came by so we got on and rode home.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Just then, someone knocked at the front door.
7. Just then, a watery sun broke through the clouds.
8. Just then Mrs Robovitch appeared at the bedroom door.
9. Mike was a bit short of cash just then.
10. Just then, the lights went out.
11. Just then, the heavens opened .
12. Just then, she heard Mr Evan's bellow of rage.
13. Silently she closed the door. Just then she heard a noise.
14. Just then my girlfriend drove up and gave me a ride.
15. It was just then that I chanced to look round.
16. It started raining hard just then.
17. Just then, the street lights come on.
18. Just then, a dark shadow emerged from the mist.
19. Just then, we heard the sound of voices outside.
20. Just then, Gillian appeared as if from nowhere.
21. Had he cast a spell just then?
22. Just then the phone rang.
23. I mentioned the word revelation just then.
24. Just then a foghorn sounded right clear.
25. Just then, a tanker drove up from the south and the driver confirmed my suspicions.
26. Just then brother Jack came strolling in to collect the rest of his clothes.
27. Just then, however, came an interruption which distracted the thoughts of every man there.
28. And just then the policeman saw another man, who was running to catch a bus.
29. Just then, they heard footsteps running lightly up the stairs nearest to them.
30. It was an astute move to sell the shares just then.
More similar words: just the same, just, just now, adjust, just as, justify, justice, just about, justified, injustice, do justice, adjustment, justification, contrast to, for the first time, then, when, and then, by then, hence, at that, kitchen, now and then, even when, hit the roof, apprehend, strengthen, get through, at the age of, at the end of.