Random good picture Not show
1. Jump-off to the marina at oh-seven-thirty hours.
2. Only two horses apart from the jump-off duo were able to get through the treble without fault.
3. The SS units moved to their jump-off positions.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. The JUMP-OFF is the second installment at one of Taipei's newest and hottest lounges, LALUZ. Stylish decor and fashionable cocktails set the mood for a chic evening with three of Taipei's finest DJ's.
5. Schrier received permission to fall back to his jump-off position so as to better protect the MSR.
6. "The security system, " she'd told them before jump-off back in Jakarta, "is comprehensive, but it can be penetrated.
7. 'Liquid Gold' had the only clear round in a nine-horse jump-off.
8. Emma-Jane Mac filled third place on Everest Oyster with the only other clear round of the jump-off.
9. But what happened when he couldn't wear the boots in the big jump-off?
10. The whole of the German pincer movement ground to a halt in the mud, and the SS division was stuck fast well short of its jump-off points.
11. A competitor may choose to pass at any height, but he may not later attempt a jump at that height, except in a jump-off to break a first - place tie.
12. Our idea: Each progress and success is the new jump-off , and the goal is on the other shore forever.
13. Dispute is the normal phenomena in any society and the jump-off point which produces and operates social essential rule.
More similar words: jump off, jump on, jump out, bump off, jump over, get the jump on, jump, jumpy, jumper, jump in, jump at, damp off, jump ball, jumped-up, jumping, ski jump, jumpsuit, jump suit, jump shot, jump rope, on the jump, jump to it, jump bail, long jump, high jump, water jump, jump-start, jumpstart, jumpiness, broad jump.