Random good picture Not show
1. They will feel the jackboot upon their necks.
2. The Guardia Nacional wear jackboots and hook their fingers in their trigger guards.
3. Expressionless, their ill-fitting jackboots thumping up and down as they marched, the soldiers approached the lone kilted figure.
4. A jackboot serial killer on the loose, stomping down the humanist softies of soul?
5. National culture was crushed under the invader's jackboot.
6. One lorry bore an enormous black jackboot decorated with the stars from the Chinese flag, threatening to stamp on the president.
7. It was only a matter of time before the heel of the jackboot smashed down.
7. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
8. One can not support Fulani, whether by vote or contribution, without aiding the jackboot movement behind her.
9. It has a music and flats . It is a martial music. It has a jackboot rhythm.
10. When we came to power, a part of the country was under the LTTE jackboot .
More similar words: checkbook, check book, backbone, black box, backboard, blackbody, blackboard, to the backbone, rock-bottom, rock bottom, crackerjack, workbook, bank book, bankbook, jack, boot, booth, booty, boots, jackal, jack up, jacket, hijack, kick back, kickback, backbeat, backbite, blackball, snack bar, bootee.