Random good picture Not show
1. Iodine content is an important index of iodinated sauces.
2. Disclosed is a method for preparing an iodinated aromatic compound.
3. The combination of iodinated resins, an extremely effective broad spectrum bactericide and virucide, is now in use as a disinfectant for water.
4. Iodinated contrast comes in two forms: ionic and non-ionic compounds.
5. Conclusions MRU, a nontraumatic technique, needs no iodinated contrast medium. It might be widely adopted in the diagnosis of upper urinary diseases.
6. Objective To study the ZT glue postpone iodinated oil metabolism in liver.
7. Objectives. Computed tomography (CT) after iodinated contrast agent injection is highly accurate for diagnosing liver tumors but may cause renal toxicity and allergic reaction.
8. Various iodinated strong base quaternary ammonium anion exchange resins were prepared.
9. It is typically reserved for patients who have contraindications to CT with iodinated contrast, for detailed assessment of mediastinal pathology, and for posterior fossa brain metastases.
10. Objective: To compare with the two methods of hysterosalpingography by 40% iodinated oil and 76% meglumine diatrizoate.
11. Suspend therapy during and for 48 hours after the use of intravascular iodinated radiocontrast agents.
12. Blood brain barrier leak . For MR, gadolinium; for CT, iodinated contrast material.
13. Contrast induced nephropathy is an important complication arising from use of iodinated contrast media. Such iatrogenic complication may result in poor prognosis and additional health care costs.
14. We recommend 1:4 volume ratio between ZT glue and 13 II - iodinated oil.
15. The positive rate is 2.12% among the people with non-ionic iodinated contrast.
16. Methods: Sampling and testing methods stipulated by the Scheme for National Iodinated Salt Surveillance were adopted to examine household iodized-salt quality.
17. Intraparotid facial nerve schwannomas are also well-circumscribed masses that show iodinated contrast, gadolinium enhancement, and similar T1- and T2-weighted intensities.
18. A review is presented on the determination of micro amounts of iodine in iodinated sauce with iodometry, absorption spectrophotometry, chemiluminescence analysis, ion selective electrode analysis.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The invention belongs to the pharmaceutical synthesis field, relating to iodinated linoleic acid deoxidation fluorouracil glucoside ester, a preparation method thereof and application of anticancer.
20. OBJECTIVE:To establish a bacterial endotoxin test(BET) for radio - iodinated IBZM.
21. Caution must be exercised in the case of hypersensitivity to iodinated contrast media, latent hyperthyroidism and bland nodular goitre.
More similar words: co-ordinated, coordinated, uncoordinated, ordinate, inordinate, iodin, laminated, nominated, dominated, subordinate, coordinate, co-ordinate, iodine, vaccinated, myelinated, brominated, fascinated, terminated, coordinates, superordinate, incoordinate, inordinately, X-coordinate, coordinately, insubordinate, illuminated, unvaccinated, exterminated, unmyelinated, contaminated.