Random good picture Not show
1. Intrapleural pressure is usually pressure.
2. Objective:To observe clinic curative effect of combined cis-platinum intrapleural infusion with Li Fei decoction in treatment for malignant pleuritic fluid.
3. To evaluated the efficacy of intrapleural Corynebacterium parvum for the treatment of malignant pleural effusion.
4. Objective:To assess the value of intrapleural urokinase(UK) in enhancing drainage of loculate empyema.
5. The results suggested that intrapleural injection of lentinan is therapeutically effective for malignant pleural effusion and its side effects are tolerable.
6. Intrapleural streptokinase for pleural infection A step forward in managing pleural effusions?
7. Objective:To study the effect of intrapleural injection of urokinase on the curative effect of tuberculous pleuritis.
8. BACKGROUND Intrapleural fibrinolytic agents are used in the drainage of infected pleural - fluid collections.
9. Conclusion:Intrapleural UK instillation is a safe, effective method in treatment of loculate empyema.
10. Intrapleural urokinase injection on TCHT was adopted in 25 cases. Clearance of blood clot and decortication of lung was adopted in 27 cases.
11. Conclusion Intrapleural urokinase not only reduces pleural adhesion, loculation and thickening of the pleura, but also improves lung function.
12. Objective To observe the therapeutic effects of intrapleural injection of Lentinan(LNT)in the treatment of malignant effusion.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Objective To explore the role of micro-tube drainage and intrapleural urokinase for patients with tuberculous loculated encysted pleurisy.
14. AIM: To observe the clinical efficacy of Nocardia rubra cell wall skeleton (N CWS) in the treatment of malignant pleural effusion by intrapleural injection.
15. We conducted a trial to clarify the therapeutic role of intrapleural streptokinase.
More similar words: pleural, pleural space, pleural cavity, bronchopleural, visceral pleura, pleura, intramural, parietal pleura, strapless, tetraplegia, intrapartum, european central bank, pleurisy, pleurotus, pleuritis, pleuritic, Bupleurum, intraperitoneal, effleurage, central point, intralingual, intrapulmonary, intracerebral, paraplegia, paraplegic, intravertebral, pleuroperitoneal, neural, pleuropneumonia, tetraploid.