Random good picture Not show
1) We acquired our nickname, the Goats, in the Peninsular War when we proved our worth in rocky terrain.
2) Officials suspect the remote and narrow nine-mile long peninsular may also be used for smuggling, including drugs.
3) An agent of the Peninsular Company, you know, can't stop on the way!
4) Ambassador Li Bin in charge of Korean Peninsular affairs is visiting relevant countries.
5) Fraternisation during the Peninsular War was very common.
6) Greece is a peninsular country with many islands and is located on the southeast of Europe, bordering east the Aegean sea, west the Ionian sea, south the Mediterranean sea, between Albania and Turkey.
7) The Strait of Johor separates Singapore from Peninsular Malaysia.
8) West Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia or Malay Peninsula) shares a land border on the north with Thailand and is connected by the Johor Causeway and the Tuas Second Link on the south with Singapore.
9) The author warms to his subject when he writes of the Peninsular War.
10) Before regaining his seat in 1811 he viewed the Peninsular war theatre.
11) Bruneians are preponderantly Malay, and customs, beliefs and pastimes are very similar to those of Peninsular Malaysia.
12) They never signed a peace treaty after the conflict on the Korean Peninsular in the 1950 s.
13) The relations between the fractal dimension and the different concentration isogram, the Reynolds number,[http://sentencedict.com/peninsular.html] the peninsular shape are also researched.
14) Even further south, reflections from 35 km depth may correspond to the Moho of peninsular India.
15) In this study, we compared the Y chromosome diversity of the Peninsular Daic to those of Chinese Daic and the Mon-Khmer populations to reveal the origin of the Peninsular Daic populations.
16) They provide merely for the five countries to "consult" in the event of an attack on Singapore and Peninsular Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak, the Malaysian states on Borneo, are excluded).
17) Macro-algae patches were also found to drift eastwardly towards the Korea Peninsular, which are supposed to be driven by the sea surface wind.
18) In a period of time to come, the process of the "four-party talks"will determine the changes in the situation and the formation of the structure on the Korean Peninsular.
19) A projected track shows the hurricane should slam into Mexico's Yucatan Peninsular late Monday.
20) What are the names of the straits that separate Singapore from Peninsular Malaysia and Indonesia?
21) Everyone in the village, all clad in white cotton xikuls (tunics), sat around a fire as the 100-year-old village elder Chan K'in told stories in the peninsular Mayan language.
More similar words: peninsula, sinai peninsula, insular, insularity, consular, insulate, insulated, insulator, insult, insulin, consulate, insulting, opening, happening, in suspense, add insult to injury, perpendicular, collision insurance, molecular formula, consul, consult, unsullied, consultant, consulting, consultancy, consultation, lenin, in sum, penis, encapsulate.