Random good picture Not show
1. We thought we'd been fobbed off with inferior goods.
2. I grudge paying so much for such inferior goods.
3. They sell inferior goods at that store.
4. The public should not be deceived into buying inferior goods.
5. The dishonest shopkeeper foisted inferior goods on his customers.
6. American inferior goods electrical appliances . Welcome to have strength everywhere merchants and Our company service discussion!
7. Dishonest tradesmen used to fob off inferior goods on the customers.
8. He tried to foist some inferior goods ( off ) on me.
9. Please send us the sample of inferior goods for examination.
10. But like this also directly caused the correction volume to by far in the inferior goods.
11. This law is intended to prevent dishonest people from palming off inferior goods.
12. The government has imposed stiff penalties and sentences on violators who produce these inferior goods.
More similar words: inferior, inferiority, for good, for goodness sake, goods, good spirit, canned goods, infer, good samaritan, deliver the goods, inferno, infernal, superior, inference, ulterior, anterior, exterior, interior, inferential, infertility, superiority, a posteriori, deteriorate, deterioration, superiority complex, goody-goody, forgot, woods, forgotten, blood stream.