Random good picture Not show
1. Always switch off appliances that are not in use.
2. The line is in use.
3. These old machines are still in use.
4. The table folds up when not in use.
5. Don't touch the machine when it's in use.
6. When not in use it folds up out of the way.
7. Hundreds of machines are still in use in spite of a recall by the manufacturers.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Electric vehicles built in 1920 were still in use in the 1950s.
9. In use the sled comes under considerable stress.
10. A number of other variations are in use.
11. They say that machinery works better when in use.
12. Soy protein products have increased in use as extenders.
13. In use, I tried most of the exposure modes.
14. This sounds unattractive but is perfectly satisfactory in use.
15. All of the washing machines are in use.
16. The study will also evaluate the assessment procedures in use and examine their impact on children and on the school more generally.
17. Two vats were in use, with maximum production in the region of three tons per week.
18. The chapel was built in the 12th century and is still in use today.
19. The fresh flowers keep well and dry off naturally, once mature, while in use in arrangements.
20. Preliminary enquiries and additional enquiries Under the traditional system of conveyancing, the preliminary enquiry form remains in use.
21. The tremolo would probably need setting up properly because it feels stiff and uneven in use.
22. To make a difference, the therapy could not be one based on the models that were generally in use today.
23. The big brick building, constructed in 1926, is the oldest campus sports arena still in use in the country.
24. As a means of reproducing plates in illustrated texts, lithography had not been in use for even a decade.
25. The tiny lobby leading to them had a row of coat hooks, some in use, and a loo.
26. Barbifurafes Barbiturates are a major class of hypnotics that have been in use since the early l9OOs.
27. The Wesleyan chapel built in 1805 and restored in 1912 is still in use today.
28. The water mill was sited at Mill beck and it continued in use until the 1860s.
29. The mold variety used in the making of blue cheeses has been in use for centuries and is apparently safe.
30. A major chain of retailers has agreed to withdraw them from sale, but hundreds are still thought to be in use.