Random good picture Not show
1. Always switch off appliances that are not in use.
2. When not in use it folds up out of the way.
3. Hundreds of machines are still in use in spite of a recall by the manufacturers.
4. These old machines are still in use.
5. The table folds up when not in use.
6. Electric vehicles built in 1920 were still in use in the 1950s.
7. Don't touch the machine when it's in use.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. In use the sled comes under considerable stress.
9. The study will also evaluate the assessment procedures in use and examine their impact on children and on the school more generally.
10. Two vats were in use, with maximum production in the region of three tons per week.
11. A number of other variations are in use.
12. When you have typed the program in use the command Save in the file menu to save it.
13. The chapel was built in the 12th century and is still in use today.
14. The fresh flowers keep well and dry off naturally, once mature, while in use in arrangements.
15. Preliminary enquiries and additional enquiries Under the traditional system of conveyancing, the preliminary enquiry form remains in use.
16. The tremolo would probably need setting up properly because it feels stiff and uneven in use.
17. To make a difference, the therapy could not be one based on the models that were generally in use today.
18. The big brick building, constructed in 1926, is the oldest campus sports arena still in use in the country.
19. As a means of reproducing plates in illustrated texts, lithography had not been in use for even a decade.
20. The tiny lobby leading to them had a row of coat hooks, some in use, and a loo.
21. Barbifurafes Barbiturates are a major class of hypnotics that have been in use since the early l9OOs.
22. The Wesleyan chapel built in 1805 and restored in 1912 is still in use today.
23. The water mill was sited at Mill beck and it continued in use until the 1860s.
24. The mold variety used in the making of blue cheeses has been in use for centuries and is apparently safe.
25. A major chain of retailers has agreed to withdraw them from sale, but hundreds are still thought to be in use.
26. You can use the cell phone wherever the cell sites are in use.
27. During the 1970s, the body of No. 8 was discovered, in use as a garden shed in Sutton.
28. The bags were fitted with brass nozzles and taps, and when in use were compressed between hinged and weighted boards.
29. It is generally price advantageous to specify powders although in use they may be more difficult to control and dose.
30. Laser socket provides power for high-tech laser cutting instruments; when in use, warning signs outside theatre are automatically lit.