Similar words: seventh, even though, in the end, event, in point of, in the heat of, inventory, eventually.
Random good picture Not show
1. In the event of the machine not operating correctly, an error code will appear.
2. Interest will be refunded in the event of early repayment of the loan.
3. for the whole family in the event of illness.
4. In the event of an accident, call this number.
5. My wife would receive a guaranteed lump sum in the event of my death.
6. The bank can seize the asset in the event of a default in payment.
7. The treaty pledged mutual assistance in the event of an attack on either country.
8. In the event of his death, his daughter will inherit the money.
9. Sheila will inherit everything in the event of his death.
10. He left a letter for me to read in the event of his death.
11. In the event of a collision,(sentencedict.com) the airbag stops the driver of the car from hitting his or her chest on the steering wheel.
12. The doors can be manually operated in the event of fire.
13. In the event of a hung Parliament he would still fight for everything in the manifesto.
14. This insurance plan offers your family financial security in the event of your death.
15. In the event of his death Sheila will inherit the money.
16. In the event of fire,[sentencedict.com] the alarm will sound at 15-second intervals/at intervals of 15 seconds.
17. Volunteers would fill in for teachers in the event of a strike.
18. In the event of rain, the game will be postponed.
19. In the event of a strike, the army will take over responsibility for firefighting.
20. Air bags are designed to protect the driver in the event of a severe frontal impact.
21. The funds are supposed to reimburse policyholders in the event of insurer failure.
22. In the event of difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department.
23. Your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of a defect is expressly limited to replacement of the diskette as provided above.
24. In the event of substantial revision being necessary to the manuscripts, we reserve the right to revise this royalty figure.
25. In the event of a fuel pump failure the same reserve holds good.
26. The battery should prevent the computer system from going down in the event of a power cut.
27. They made it clear that they would only exercise passive resistance in the event of a military takeover.
28. Outdoor arrangements are, as ever, contingent on the weather and we have other plans in the event of rain.
29. In 1916, a special committee produced its recommendations for the precautions to be taken in the event of an air raid.
30. A structural appraisal of the building identified a number of potentially serious defects which could arise in the event of fire.
More similar words: seventh, even though, in the end, event, in point of, in the heat of, inventory, eventually, in any event, prevention, enter into, intervention, establishment of, sleeve, even, eleven, even now, even if, revenue, even when, into, in front of, in the way, in that, get into, go into, on account of, in the air, come into, fit into.