Similar words: school, at school, after school, on schedule, choose, scholar, scholarship, in search of.
Random good picture Not show
1. She boasts of her high grades in school.
2. She's the most popular teacher in school.
3. Jana's doing poorly in school.
4. Smoking is banned in school.
5. The pupils learn to spell in school.
6. If parents are encouraged to be involved in school,[Sentencedict.com] there is less chance of a them-and-us situation developing.
7. The boy was kept in school, writing out lines for the teacher.
8. Joe struggled in school before he was diagnosed as dyslexic.
9. She takes an active part in school life.
10. Dealers are openly plying drugs in school playgrounds.
11. There are three cases of fever in school.
12. Most young people now receive sex education in school.
13. The kids are at / in school until 3.30.
14. I am doing well in school.
15. Robert had slipped her a note in school.
16. Is your son doing fine in school?
17. Their citizenship in school is very good.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. I saw old what's his face in school yesterday.
19. All my kids are still in school.
20. Parents enter their children in school.
21. He wanted to be actively involved in school life.
22. Are your boys still in school?
23. Jordan's been playing up in school.
24. The clever boy jumped the fifth grade in school.
25. Did you learn how to borrow yet in school?
26. Are the children still in school?
27. There was a decrease in the number of children in school.
28. Gaelic has been a dying language for many years, though children are nowadays taught it in school.
29. You will find a wide variety of choices available in school cafeterias.
30. When I left he was still drivelling on about his popularity in school.
More similar words: school, at school, after school, on schedule, choose, scholar, scholarship, in search of, tool, pool, hook, subconsciously, consciousness, shoot, shoot up, scheme, shooting, schedule, likelihood, chop, echo, neighborhood, discharging, schadenfreude, choice, behind schedule, each other, catch on, touch on, reach out.