Random good picture Not show
1. Her from his pocket the planet contains hypertoxic pill and threw dump.
2. Hypertoxic and highly residual pesticides and pesticides that may lead to secondary hazard toxicity are prohibited from use on grasslands.
3. Those apocryphal tales about the hypertoxic blowfish prized by Japanese gastronomes?
4. This text explains the formulation of the rules and regulations of the hypertoxic chemicals, an item paid attention to while using clearly, treatment method to explore hypertoxic chemicals wastes.
5. To investigate the occupationally hygienic state of enterprise which produce and use hypertoxic articles in order to prevent and control the accidents of occupational hazards.
6. Article 33 It is prohibited to discharge into the sea such wastes as oils, acid liquids, alkaline liquids, hypertoxic waste liquids and waste water with high or medium radioactivity.
More similar words: hypertonia, hypertonic, hypertonicity, toxic, nontoxic, non-toxic, toxicant, toxic gas, toxicity, toxicosis, cytotoxic, toxic waste, intoxicant, endotoxic, antitoxic, intoxicate, neurotoxic, detoxicate, thyrotoxic, phytotoxic, toxicology, hepatotoxic, cardiotoxic, intoxicated, nephrotoxic, cytotoxicity, detoxication, intoxicating, intoxication, toxicologist.