Random good picture Not show
(1) Broken humerus and clavicle, again on the right.
(2) Fig. 3.8 Relative completeness of the humerus and femur compared.
(3) The horizontal axis has the most frequently preserved part of the bone, namely the distal humerus and proximal femur.
(4) Fig. 3.8 shows the percentage abundance of complete bones for the humerus plotted against the femur.
(5) The humerus rotates in its socket and alters the plane of the wing.
(6) Nature lesion removing shoulder sleeve tearing , articulation humeri tuberculosis , tumour and other purulence at the same time.
(7) Four weeks after the injection, the femora and humeri were examined histopathologically for the presence of ON, and the sizes of the bone marrow fat cells were also measured.
(8) For paired comparison, the humeri were divided into 2 randomized groups.
(9) Objective:Measurement of Chinese proximal humeri for the design of humeral prosthesis component by CT osteometry.
(10) Objective Discussing the clinical effect of fractures in the Condylus humeri and Suprachondy in children using the Fragment fixation pin.
(11) Objective To evaluate the clinical result of anterior elbow approach and internal fixation for the treatment of capitulum humeri fractures.
(12) Methods From January 997 to December 00 (http://Sentencedict.com), patients of 9 males and females with capitulum humeri fractures were chosen anterorredial approaches of elbow.
(13) Objective To study the relationship between innervation of lateral epicondylar humeri and cervical root nerve.
(14) Methods Based on the anatomical study, the authors developed BLIN which could be used in the fractural humeri.
(15) Methods Fragment fixation pin was used to treat 45 cases fracture in the Condylus humeri and Suprachondy in children.
More similar words: humerus, humeral, numeric, sumerian, plumeria, numerical, facioscapulohumeral, numerically, consumerism, numeric data, alpha-numeric, alphanumeric, alphanumerics, numerical data, numeric keypad, alphanumerical, numerical value, numerical order, numerical method, numerical system, numerical control, numerical aperture, numerical analysis, numerical expression, numerical evaluation, numerical computation, alphanumeric characters, computer numerical control, numerical control machine, consumer characteristics.