Random good picture Not show
1. The historicity of texts and the sexuality of history is the furthest basic characteristics of NewHistoricism.
2. The ecology civilization construction realizes the historicity to be progressive.
3. It was pointed out that he pictograph comprehension, historicity and pattern are the reasons that caused the beauty of its adorning.
4. GIS case has the character of diversity, particularity, historicity, dynamic , recurrence, complexity and visibility.
5. The historicity of human being is the interpretive principle of the problem of scientific possibility.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. Tea historicity : The tea culture's formation and develops its history to be glorious.
7. The regents were still unwilling to accept verdicts of such dubious historicity.
8. The problem is that New Historicism refuses or only very reluctantly foregrounds its own historicity and position within an ideology.
9. He is afraid of the demand that does not make you, more be afraid of historicity.
10. It comes up with characteristics of the neutrality of science: historicity, contextuality, relativity, integrativity and duplicity.
11. The mans need has practicality, consciousness , limitless enrichment and social historicity, etc.
12. Besides, literature has such traits of non - literariness as philosophy, historicity , instrumentation and commodity.
13. The sustainable development theory has several basic characteristics such as comprehensiveness, social historicity and practicality.
14. However , aesthetic evaluation must occur on the basis of aesthetic consumption , whose criteria are of historicity.
15. In setting up general education curriculum for higher vocational education, the principles of relevance, historicity, nationality and internationality should be given attention.
16. It holds that ethical evaluation of technology is characterized by staged-ness, diversity, historicity and concreteness.
More similar words: historic, historical, historically, prehistoric, lubricity, electricity, eccentricity, historian, rhetorician, price elasticity, hydroelectricity, static electricity, felicity, toxicity, solicitor, ethnicity, rusticity, publicity, duplicity, complicity, simplicity, elasticity, plasticity, rhetoric, authenticity, domesticity, lyricist, history, oratorical, rhetorical.