Random good picture Not show
1. She died heroically during an assault on the world's second-highest mountain.
2. Single parents cope heroically in doing the job of two people.
3. Thousands upon thousands of martyrs have heroically laid down their lives for the people.
4. She fought heroically against the disease.
5. He had acted heroically during the liner's evacuation.
6. She worked heroically to help others escape.
7. They fought back heroically.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Zoya heroically bore the torture that the Fascists inflicted upon her.
9. They had worked heroically to meet the deadline.
10. Isaac fought heroically to regain his legal portion of the thoroughfare.
11. Despite the title and setting, he heroically limits himself to only one Elvis.
12. He heroically defended democratic principles.
13. Hanks so scrupulously, heroically mimes the wasting wought by the disease.
14. This piece narrated concerns him heroically dauntless, dares story which struggles.
15. Children of the trapeze group win the championship heroically after conquering a number of difficulties.
16. Has this child heroically persevered under all doubts and dangers?
17. Generations of Joneses have served heroically on the battlefield, from the beaches of Tarawa in World War II, to Foxtrot Ridge in Vietnam.
18. He advised me to fling down the gaunlet heroically.
19. His good friends also became the reds, some heroically.
20. They battled heroically for seven days and nights.
21. Three divisions fought heroically and were cut to pieces.
22. Liu Hulan died tragically and heroically.
23. He become reconciled to not dying heroically in her arms.
24. They fought back heroically against its bloody suppression.
25. Heroically sized even for a Norse god, Thor's Helmet is about 30 light - years across .
26. Where evidence is thin, individual men seem to stand out heroically, taking decisions which drastically and simply shape historical events.
27. Here is a woman who has lost everything, yet heroically, stoically keeps her family together.
28. But, the Shanxi people have resisted the foreign enemy aggression heroically.
29. Hence incorruptibility; hence the miscarriage of unhealthy lusts; hence eyes heroically lowered before temptations.
30. James Caviezel stars as John Sullivan, a New York police detective who has never recovered from the death of his father Frank (Dennis Quaid), a firefighter who died heroically when John was a boy.
More similar words: stoically, heroic, stoical, comically, ethically, basically, typically, magically, radically, logically, cynically, musically, publically, poetically, rustically, clinically, chemically, critically, statically, physically, ironically, tragically, chronically, unethically, classically, drastically, politically, cryptically, historically, empirically.