Random good picture Not show
2. Each of these eggs hatches out into a tiny grub.
3. The hen hatches her young by sitting on the eggs.
4. Businesses are battening down the hatches and preparing for a difficult year.
5. The larva hatches out and lives in the soil.
6. Many firms are battening down the hatches and preparing to ride out the storm.
7. He ordered the hatches to be closed.
8. They battened down the hatches and prepared for the storm.
9. Ruth was there waiting when the hatches were raised and she escaped at once and went up on deck.
10. Before going ashore, secure hatches and lock all portholes and doors.
11. Wintery conditions disappeared and summer-like spells brought hatches of black gnat and sedge particularly towards the dam end of the reservoir.
12. A hen hatches chickens.
13. The chain has battened down the hatches in the face of the storms.
14. Oxygen masks dropped from their hatches and bags flew through the cabins.
15. During the spacewalk, the hatches between Atlantis and Mir were closed for the first time since the docking.
16. The well-wrapped single egg then hatches, and the larva eats its home as its parent leaves.
17. Nirvana Inc battened down the hatches and made to ride out the storm.
18. The larva hatches from the egg.
19. There's a storm coming, so let's batten down the hatches.
20. A natural tendency in times of recession is to batten down the hatches and think about our own needs.
21. When you're coming down with flu all you can do is batten down the hatches and wait for it to pass.
22. The tornado is coming, so we had better batten down the hatches here and get to the cellar.
23. She could do nothing but batten down the conversational hatches and wait until the storm blew itself out.
24. Nor can the nest accommodate the chick when it hatches.
25. The game starts when an egg on the display screen hatches and a chicken is born.
26. Unlike the cecropia and promethea moths, however, these two do not have built-in escape hatches for the emerging adults.
27. Businesses are focused on survival - everyone's battening down the hatches.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. The sphere was finely stippled, pocked here and there with hatches or spiked with communication towers.
29. Once they are locked together – a move that ends with a gentle lurch – it takes half an hour or so to equalise the pressure and finally open hatches that separate the two crews.
30. These included a new design for the top hull hatches, removal of the driver's visor in the glacis (front) plate and upper hull sides closer to the vertical.
More similar words: hatcher, catches, hatched, hatchet, bury the hatchet, hatch, thatch, catch at, hatchling, catcher, ratchet, matched, satchel, clutches, britches, dispatched, A watched pot never boils, patch, batch, match, watch, catch, latch, catchy, patchy, snatch, watch out, catch it, catch-all, catch on.