Synonym: hang. Similar words: hung up, ring up, bring up, spring up, anguish, triangular, hang on, change. Meaning: v. 1. put a telephone receiver back in its cradle 2. cause to be hanging or suspended 3. interrupt a telephone conversation hang-up. n. 1. an emotional preoccupation 2. an unforeseen obstacle.
Random good picture Not show
3. Please hang up the phone.
4. If you have no other business, you may hang up the phone.
5. Why don't you hang up your clothes?
6. Let me speak to Melanie before you hang up.
7. Don't hang up on me-we must talk!
8. How many times have I told you to hang up your clothes?
9. Perhaps her ladyship would like to hang up her own clothes today!
10. So when did you hang up your boxing gloves/golfclubs/ballet shoes?
11. Don't hang up on me - I need to talk to you.
12. It's no use. Let's hang up and try for a better line.
13. It really gets on my nerves when people hang up without leaving a message.
14. I am sorry I have to hang up now.Someone is knocking at the door.
15. We'll hang up tonight.
16. Don't you dare hang up on me again!
17. I hang up[sentencedict.com], feeling like a wind-up toy.
18. If a caller is rude, just hang up.
19. When a woman's voice answered she had to hang up, her anger was so powerful.
20. But don't hang up on the shares because I reckon they could hit Pounds 4 by Christmas.
21. Elsewhere anyone was at liberty to hang up a shingle and go into practice as a physician.
22. Would we please hang up our sponsor banners so that we were not mistaken for refugees?
23. I always hang up promptly and go out for a nice cup of coffee to cheer myself up.
24. When we talk on the phone, she may hang up on me.
25. If you get an obscene or abusive phone call, don't say anything and hang up immediately!
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He returned with a Man from Mullingar, a newsagent who wanted a Halloween witch to hang up in his shop.
27. I kept getting mysterious phone calls where the caller would hang up as soon as I answered.
28. Addison, 31, didn't compete on the track last summer and has decided to hang up her spikes.
29. With annoyance calls, first of all, don't carry on a conversation. And secondly, hang up quickly and quietly.
30. I never find myself, fatigue in the voice, reminding Flaubert to hang up the bathmat or use the lavatory brush.
More similar words: hung up, ring up, bring up, spring up, anguish, triangular, hang on, change, exchange, changeable, unchangeable, in exchange for, hand in hand, dig up, on guard, engulfed, gang, angel, angle, range, angst, distinguish, orange, arrange, in danger, out of danger, hand, arrangement, than, in hand.