Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Between two stools one goes to the ground.|
- Similar sentences
- Between two stools one falls to the ground.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
- Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? no. Just as one ca..
- Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end that we should hear and see ..
- Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking ..
- Education is simply the soul of society as it passes from one generation to the next.
- Birds teach us something very important: To whatever height you rise, you will finally come down to..
- The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next.
- The weakest goes to the wall.
- By gambling we lose both time and treasure, two things most precious to the life of man.
- In the world, who knows not to swim goes to the bottom.
- And he gave it for his opinion, "that whoever could make two ears of corn, or two blades of grass, ..
- There are two circumstances that lead to arrogance: one is when you're wrong and you can't face it;..
- Work is the essence of life - everyone works to survive, to make a living, to accomplish, to advanc..
- There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.