Random good picture Not show
1. A good Samaritan offered us a room in his house.
2. A large number of Good Samaritan heart patients benefit from the stress echo test.
3. And so we return to that familiar Good Samaritan, Uncle Sam.
4. Posing as a Good Samaritan, the contractor would alert the homeowner and try to make a deal to repaint the house.
5. A good Samaritan eventually came to her rescue.
6. The parable of the good Samaritan just like it.
7. In what ways can you be a Good Samaritan to your neighbor this week?
8. She was a "good samaritan" with a "Mother Courage" nature, referencing the Brecht character who believes she can do good in a bad world.
9. Good Samaritan who cared for a man beaten and robbed by thugs.
10. My neighbour a good Samaritan when I sprained my ankle.
11. He acted as a good Samaritan and took the poor woman to the hospital.
12. Had she been prompted by curiosity or the instincts of the good Samaritan,(sentencedict.com) Theodora wondered.
13. But now she's trying a new tactic. In an ad on an Internet bulletin board called craigslist she appeals for a Good Samaritan with O-positive blood.
14. Companionship can include a spouse, member, hired caregiver, hospice volunteer, Good Samaritan, or pet.
15. But after you made such a sacrifice, will still a good Samaritan?
More similar words: authoritarian, as a man, good, good for, for good, as a matter of fact, as good as, be good at, a good many, a good job, good name, common good, a good deal, public good, do a good job, good morning, a good deal of, good evening, camaraderie, marine, good afternoon, have a good time, submarine, primarily, marionette, charity, britain, heritage, veritable, irritated.