Random good picture Not show
1. A lot of people in shipbuilding will get the axe.
2. Religious programmes will be the first to get the axe if she's put in charge of the station.
3. He should get the axe.
4. He went out the wash - room to get the axe, and found Joe starching manuscripts.
5. A lot of people in the waxworks will get the axe.
6. With so few orders some the workers are bound to get the axe.
More similar words: get the better of, get through, beat the air, at the age of, let the cat out of the bag, axe, relaxed, at that, just then, hit the roof, get to, hit the sack, hit the mark, at the end of, letter, petty, put through, at the cost of, at the time of, at the moment, just the same, cut through, at this stage, fetter, mettle, letting, ghetto, palette, pretty, settee.