Random good picture Not show
1. I can't get over losing you.
2. to get over you is the hardest thing in the world.
3. To get over you is the hardest thing in the world.
4. It's just an infatuation. She'll get over it.
5. She can't get over her shyness.
6. Can we get over this difficulty?
7. I can't get over how well you look.
8. It's taken me ages to get over the flu.
9. We had to get over many difficulties.
10. They only managed to get over ten kilometers.
11. Grab a cab and get over here.
12. I hope you'll get over being angry.
13. Tell me again, I can't get over it!
14. Can you get over the wall?
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. I can't/ couldn't get over.
16. He'll get over it—young people are amazingly resilient.
17. Most of us get over the pratfalls of childhood.
18. I can't get over how rude she was.
19. It took her ages to get over her illness.
20. How would they get over that problem, he wondered?
21. I can't get over that shirt he was wearing.
22. He can't get over his shyness.
23. It took him a long time to get over his cold.
24. It took her months to get over Rupert when he finished the relationship.
25. We are certain that he will get over his illness.
26. I can't get over the way he behaved at your party - it was appalling!
27. There are some people in life that you can't get over.
28. You can't change what has already happened. So don't waste your time thinking about it. Move on(sentencedict.com), let go and get over it.
29. I needed a lot of retail therapy to help me get over my ex-boyfriend.
30. After his arrest in 1998, he checked himself into rehab to get over his heroin addiction.
More similar words: over and over, stove, over, cover, go over, be over, all over, oversee, overall, give rise to, governor, hand over, lay over, recover, cover up, over there, uncover, run over, moreover, recovery, make over, coverage, overlook, blow over, look over, take over, turn over, talk over, overwhelm, think over.