Random good picture Not show
1) Objective To prepare the furacilin solution with higher concentration and stable quality.
2) AIM To improve the stability of furacilin solution especially in low temperature.
3) Objective To prepare the compound furacilin suppository and to establish the quality standard for the suppository.
4) OBJECTIVE:To determine the content of furacilin, ephedrine and dexamethasone phosphate in compound ephedrine nasal drops.
5) Methods The furacilin and metronidazole lotion was determined by UV spectrophotometry, and the stability test was done.
6) Results:The residue of furacilin and microbe examination are complying with the standard.
7) CONCLUSIONS: Concha meretricis Seu cyclinae powder combined with 0. 02% furacilin solution is one of the effective therapy in the treatment of dermatitis vulvae and eczema.
8) Objective To set up an HPLC method for the simultaneous determination of ephedrine hydrochloride and furacilin in compound furacilin nose drops.
9) Objective To discuss the prescription, preparation and determination of Furacilin Solution.
10) Conclusion: The method of pellicle filtration is suitable for the aseptic test of furacilin solution.
11) Objective: To construct the reasonable method to validate aseptic test for furacilin solution.
12) Objective To study the standard of Preparation and quality control of furacilin and metronidazole lotion.
13) Aim To establish a HPLC method for simultaneous determination of metronidazole and furacilin in its Collut.
14) Conclusion: This Method is simple, rapid, and accurate,[http://sentencedict.com/furacilin.html] and can be used to assay compound furacilin nasal drops.
15) Junhua gargle has used to treat late stage chronic hepatic disease patients complicated with stomatocace and gingival oozing of blood, and compared it with using Furacilin solution gargle.
16) The former were given Qiji decoction gargle, and the latter were given 0.02% furacilin gargle, vitamine B orally and metronidazole intravenously.
17) Conclusions It is feasible to use chelometric titration method to determine the content of zinc oxide in furacilin and zinc oxide liniment. The method is rapid, acc...
18) OBJECTIVE: To observe therapeutic effect and adverse reaction of the combination of Concha merelricis Seu cyclinae powder with 0. 02% furacilin solution in treating dermatitis vulvae and eczema.
19) Conclusion The effectiveness of Qingkou solution for oral nursing care was more satisfactory than normal saline and furacilin clinically used, and could be substituted for normal saline and furacilin.
20) Objective: To establish a HPLC method for determination of furacilin and ephedrine hydrochloride in compound furacilin nasal drops.
More similar words: uracil, gracilis, racial profiling, racily, gracile, facility, facilities, facilitate, facilitator, facilitated, facilitation, facilitative, oxacillin, toilet facility, health facility, credit facilities, research facility, penciling, healthcare facility, storage facilities, stenciling, recreation facility, production facility, reconciling, furfural, recreational facility, bacitracin, furan, facile, bacilli.