Random good picture Not show
1. Flower power was a product of the sixties.
2. Allen Ginsberg coined the term "flower power".
3. They bloom earlier too, meaning more flower power per pound.
4. Flower power at Greenridge helped Albert Barron to his sixth consecutive win in the category for gardens not seen from the road.
5. It was a time for flower power and a return to nature and the simple ways.
6. Flower Power your room. Ambi Pur.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Their professed aim is nothing less than the subversion of Western society by "flower power" and force of example.
8. While peace activists talked about "flower power, " the cast of "Hair" was singing about "the age of Aquarius.
9. Psychedelic pop backgrounds are reminiscent of the flower power era, but they go beyond an ultra-modern, non-orthodox mindset.
10. So we decided after some thought to use Flower Power.
11. According to Flower Power, the initial cost for artificial flowers would be twice as much as for real plants, but after two years, we would save money.
12. According to Flower Power, the initial cost for artificial flowers would be twice as much as for real plants, but after two years, we would come out ahead.
13. We decorated the room with flower power, lava lamps, slogans from the 60's like "Make Love Not War", "Peace", and other Hippie stuff!
14. Welcome to Flower Power, sir. What can I get for you?
15. The date of this odd but interesting ballet might suggest intimations of flower power.
16. So buy a daffodil ... and give a new meaning to flower power.
17. With spring in the air, why not let some flower power go to your head.
18. Darrell: Just remember though yesterday's hippies are today's millionaires. There's a lot of money in flower power.
More similar words: flowerpot, superpower, overpower, water power, waterpower, power point, overpowering, computer power, power politics, overpoweringly, flower petal, flower people, nuclear power plant, air power, flower, solar power, power play, flowery, flowers, power plant, flowered, deflower, mayflower, nuclear power, wallflower, flowering, flower bud, safflower, sunflower, flowerbed.