Random good picture Not show
1) We had better fire up the furnace.
2) The room is cold, poke the fire up a little.
3) Put on a helmet, fire up your engine and head out on the open road.
4) The president knows his task is to fire up the delegates.
5) Don't fire up like that; no one wants to hurt your feelings.
6) I'll get the burgers — you fire up the grill.
7) I banked the fire up last night so that it is still burning this morning.
8) A group of 16 Tucson-based jazz pros will fire up the Gaslight Theatre tonight.
9) His honest eyes fire up.
10) Fire up the Bunsen burner.
11) He poked the fire up.
12) It's cold. We d better fire up the stove.
13) Want to fire up your meals with homegrown chilies?
14) Now go on and fire up.
15) Is this just all to fire up for you?
16) Fire up your kernel configurator of choice,[http://sentencedict.com/fire up.html] and include the HDAPS drivers in your config.
17) Well break out your razor, fire up the grill and crack open a bottle of steak sauce because today's two stars from The Expendables are as macho as they come.
18) I don't see why you need fire up when I admire his riding.
19) Gave me a chance aand I lit a FIRE up under his ass.
20) The only time they'd fire up the videophone was whena Klingon was sitting in a spaceship 20 yards away with guns pointed atthem.
21) You could, for example, set auto scaling to fire up new instances based on some metric, such as incoming traffic.
22) The room was cold, he poked the fire up a little.
23) This wood burns so quickly that we have to make the fire up every half hour.
24) A Lycoming in good condition is usually easy to fire up and these were no exception.
25) The Webers offer visitors free samples of jerky, and they sometimes fire up breakfast for early comers.
26) Some desperate individuals even turn to medicinal , legal and otherwise, to fire up their failing systems.
27) The wind, or fire meet tree-trunk enwinds climbing plants and have lowered down the branches of the tree and fire up to become crown fire.
28) Either the utility has to buy on the spot market or fire up expensive and dirty peaker plants to meet demand.
29) Life would be dull without stories to enliven our imaginations and fire up our dreams.
30) That's the biggest problem with tablets running Windows 7 today — as soon as you fire up a program all semblance of touch control flies out the window.
More similar words: flare up, measure up, on fire, measure up to, set fire to, catch fire, schadenfreude, firm, first, firmly, at first, confirm, tire, wire, hire, first of all, first prize, direct, admire, empire, retire, use up, retired, require, inspire, tie up, come up, the first person, at first sight, entirely.