Random good picture Not show
1. Fifty-nine men were arrested for complicity in the lynching.
2. Yesterday he would have been fifty-nine. So young, Primo thinks.
3. I got fifty-nine precinct captains and they all got assistants, and they all got good jobs.
4. They were married and stayed together for fifty-nine years.
5. John Brown was executed on December second, eighteen fifty-nine.
6. Fifty-nine percent of Indians and 60 percent of Pakistanis who use the Internet regard it as a good place to find a partner.
7. Wellington had only one hundred and fifty-nine mouths of fire; Napoleon had two hundred and forty.
8. "We are in one hundred and fifty-nine countries," Vikram Pandit told me.
9. In October of eighteen fifty-nine, a group of anti-slavery extremists attacked the town of Harpers Ferry.
10. In January nineteen fifty-nine, the Soviets launched a series of unmanned Luna rockets.
11. Fifty-nine Republicans in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives voted against the deal. Many were elected last November with support from the conservative Tea Party coalition.
12. Methods Eight hundred and fifty-nine patients after substitute popliteal vein valve operation were given gastrocnemius massotherapy, joint exercise and guidance of movement before leaving hospital.
13. In nineteen fifty-nine, Hurston suffered a stroke and entered a nursing home in Fort Pierce, Florida. She died there a year later and was buried in an unmarked grave.
14. Fifty-nine percent of all iPhone moms let their children use their phones and 41% download games specifically for their children. Twenty percent also download educational content for their kids.
15. In nineteen fifty-nine, he became the first black artist to establish his own record company, SAR Records.
16. Of the fifty-nine people I pardoned and the three whose sentences I commuted, most were people who'd made a mistake, served their time, and become good citizens.
17. Methods Fifty-nine patients with impacted tooth were taken transverse tomography by SIEMENS panoramic machine.
18. Alaskans accepted it, and on January third, nineteen fifty-nine, President Eisenhower declared Alaska the forty-ninth state.
19. Fifty-nine percent of men who had sex with animals did so for one to five years, while 21 percent continued the behavior, also known as zoophilia, for more than five years.
20. Fifty-nine year old Robert Tools had the historic operation in a Louisville Hospital in July, but suffered multi-organ failure after severe internal bleeding.
21. The president of the United States in eighteen fifty-nine was James Buchanan.
22. Fifty-nine percent (59%!) of Americans consume soft drinks, and artificial sweeteners aren't even limited to diet sodas and they are even found in yogurt and water!
23. One day in October of eighteen fifty-nine, Americans were shocked by news of an attack led by John Brown.
24. During this same period a far wider survey had been undertaken of all the fifty-nine party cells in the Poltava guberniia.
25. My father, Simon C.. DeVos, suffered several heart attacks before his premature death at the age of fifty-nine.http://sentencedict.com/fifty-nine.html
26. Alaska and Hawaii both joined the Union in nineteen fifty-nine. They were the first new states admitted since New Mexico and Arizona in nineteen twelve.
27. The International Red Cross Movement grew out of a major battle in the unification of Italy. The Battle of Solferino took place one hundred fifty years ago, in June of eighteen fifty-nine.
28. Maya Lin was born in Athens, Ohio in nineteen fifty-nine. Her parents had each fled China in the late nineteen forties. They met and married while living in the United States.
29. But Congress passed the Hawaii Statehood Bill in nineteen fifty-nine. Hawaiians accepted it, and on August twenty-first, President Eisenhower declared Hawaii the fiftieth state.
30. In nineteen fifty-two, George Ballas married Maria Louisa Marulanda, a Spanish flamenco dancer and film actress. They were together for fifty-nine years until his death.
More similar words: go fifty-fifty, fifty-fifty, ninety-nine, forty-nine, sixty-nine, twenty-nine, eighty-nine, thirty-nine, seventy-nine, fifty, fifty-one, fifty-two, fifty-six, fifty-four, fifty-five, fifty-three, fifty-seven, fifty pence, fifty-eight, fifty percent, twenty-ninth, one hundred fifty, nifty, fifth, shifty, thrifty, one-fifth, fifties, fifthly, fifteen.