Random good picture Not show
1. Results: Fifty-six percent of Internet requests came from 46 states, and 44 % from 8 foreign countries.
2. Fifty-six of the schools responding to the survey said they are likely to redeem the credits.
3. It was only fifty-six miles away and yet I crossed so many barriers to arrive and to leave.
4. Fifty-six different grass species are found in Badlands.
5. Fifty-six percent regularly need to take work home to complete it, according to the study by internet mail provider Hotmail.
6. Their risk of death from breast cancer was fifty-six percent lower, says Doctor Susan Domchek.
7. Executive 956: Er, negative, turning nine fifty-six, he appears to be heading right towards us.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. By then one hundred and fifty-six men in the fleet had died of starvation, cold, and the flux and they were eating the calfskin that covered the ropes.
9. Fifty-six % of dog owners say they'll buy their pets a gift this Christmas, but only 48 % of cat owners plan a gift.
10. The union had a rulebook with fifty-six pages of what workers called "legislation" limiting the power of employers.
11. China has fifty-six peoples.
12. That decision came on November thirteenth, nineteen fifty-six, almost a year after Missus Parks's arrest.
13. Sigmund Freud was born May sixth, eighteen fifty-six, in Moravia, in what is now the Czech Republic.
14. Fifty-six percent of those surveyed said they neither support nor oppose the two-month-old movement and 59 percent said they didn't know enough to form an opinion about its goals.
15. In one hour it can shell about fifty-six kilograms of peanuts.
16. Tibetan, as one of the fifty-six nationalities in China, enjoys a long history and splendid traditional culture.
17. Fifty-six days have passed since LBJ's decision to take his talents to South Beach, but the following question still looms in my mind.
18. They were certainly needed, for by then the attendance had leapt to fifty-six.
19. Fire broke out in an old, litter-strewn stand which soon became a death trap in which fifty-six people perished.
20. E:Yes, our non-interest income increases from forty-six million in 1993 to fifty-six million dollars at the end of the fiscal year 1994.
21. This week on our series, we continue the story of the presidency of Franklin Pierce. And they talk about the presidential election of eighteen fifty-six.
22. On December sixteenth, two thousand seven, fans of Dan Fogelberg lost an old friend. The American singer and songwriter died of prostate cancer at the age of fifty-six.
23. Writer Edwin O'Connor made the expression popular in nineteen fifty-six.
More similar words: fifty-fifty, fifty, fifty-one, fifty-two, fifty-five, fifty-eight, fifty-three, fifty percent, nifty, shifty, fifth, thrifty, fifthly, fifties, one-fifth, fifteen, fiftieth, fifteenth, fifth wheel, twenty-fifth, fifth avenue, fifth column, take the fifth, forty-six, twenty-six, eighty-six, twenty-sixth, hemoptysis, haemoptysis, fifth amendment.