Random good picture Not show
(1) Standards of living rose in the fifties.
(2) He is in his fifties.
(3) In the fifties, many Italians spoke only local dialect.
(4) The total amount is in the fifties. Sentencedict.com
(5) He was in his early fifties.
(6) In her early fifties, she wears tons of jewelry.
(7) Caltech in the fifties was becoming an international centre of cosmological discovery.
(8) I probably look as if I'm in my fifties rather than my seventies.
(9) The play was written in the late fifties.
(10) He began performing in the early fifties.
(11) James Dean was a cult hero of the fifties.
(12) She was a plump, motherly woman in her fifties.
(13) My dad's in his fifties.
(14) This theory fell into disrepute in the fifties.
(15) How warm is it today? It's in the fifties.
(16) He must be in his early fifties by now.
(17) How did you spot those fifties were counterfeited?
(18) It's been in the fifties all week.
(19) He suspected that man must be well over fifties.
(20) She was born in the fifties.
(21) She's in her early/mid/late fifties.
(22) She collects Fifties Americana.
(23) He began performing in the early fifties, singing and playing guitar.
(24) She was in her fifties, I suppose.
(25) In the Fifties they were sworn enemies.
(26) Use of mundic tailed off in the Fifties.
(27) And Fifties gentlemen actually did prefer blondes.
(28) Practically all these devices for saving time and labour have been piloted in the fifties.
(29) The new play at the Youth Theatre is an impressionistic view of life in the fifties.
(30) Independence came to the British colonial territories in Africa in the late fifties and early sixties.
More similar words: fiftieth, fifty-fifty, fifth, fifty, one-fifth, fifthly, fifty-two, fifty-one, fifteen, fifteenth, softie, sifting, lifting, fifty-three, fifth wheel, twenty-fifth, fifty percent, fifth column, fifth avenue, take the fifth, drifting, shifting, thriftily, uplifting, shoplifting, face-lifting, thriftiness, heavy lifting, weightlifting, weight lifting.