Random good picture Not show
1. Janet threw a party for Jack's fiftieth birthday.
2. He retired in 1970, on his fiftieth birthday.
3. Tomorrow's parade will mark the fiftieth anniversary of the battle.
4. She hoped that her fiftieth birthday would pass with the minimum of fuss.
5. We are planning a dinner to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of the founding of the company.
6. Today is the hospital's fiftieth anniversary, and there will be a party to mark the event.
7. Olivia, rem ember your fiftieth birthday party?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. In 1884 Baptists celebrated Spurgeon's fiftieth birthday.
9. To mark its fiftieth birthday the Oxford-based charity Oxfam has been holding a fashion show with a difference.
10. Peter Winterbottom was winning his fiftieth cap and everyone, wanted him to lead the team out on to the field.
11. He was a few weeks short of his fiftieth birthday, a somewhat elderly junior minister.
12. In 1946, within a year of his fiftieth birthday, his father had resigned his commission from the army.
13. And in Oxfam's fiftieth anniversary year, designers are definitely thinking pink.
14. In 1982 Tom celebrated his fiftieth anniversary as a Jesuit, and the parish threw him a party.
15. Dartmouth College just marked the fiftieth anniversary of that summer study.
16. The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines.
17. A golden wedding is the fiftieth anniversary of a marriage.
18. It'sounded like the very thing for a fiftieth － anniversary celebration.
19. In 1894 all Vienna honored the fiftieth anniversary of Strauss as a conductor.
20. And let this fiftieth year be kept holy, and say publicly that everyone in the land is free from debt: it is the Jubilee,(sentencedict.com) and every man may go back to his heritage and to his family.
21. Read in studio Welcome back: The charity Oxfam celebrates its fiftieth anniversary this year.
22. Read in studio Britain's first jet fighter, the Gloucester Meteor celebrated it's fiftieth birthday today.
23. In 1968 she made a speech in Westminster at the fiftieth anniversary celebrations of the granting of votes to women.
24. The charity says scrapping the event is a big blow to its fiftieth anniversary celebrations.
25. Read in studio Cricket ... Gloucestershire fast bowler Courtney Walsh has taken his fiftieth wicket of the season.
26. It was all part of the celebrations to mark the three hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the outbreak of war.Elizabeth O'Reilly reports.
27. They too have a centre who made a fine contribution on the day he won his fiftieth cap.
28. Married with three daughters and a son, John celebrated his fiftieth birthday in February.
29. In 1929 a great celebration was held on his fiftieth birthday in Berlin.
30. This new method was brought into existence in the fiftieth.
More similar words: fortieth, thirtieth, twentieth, multiethnic, fifth, fifty, fifteen, fifteenth, lifting, uplifting, tie to, thriftiness, shoplifting, loftily, craftily, drafting, craftiness, ahead of time, in the nick of time, tie, diet, tied, piety, quiet, tie up, tied up, gaiety, Soviet, gift, lift.