Random good picture Not show
1. With this experimental design both rapid repair of non-haemorrhagical lesions and any repair of haemorrhagical erosions could be studied.
2. Feminist psychology's combinatory approach has been applied to experimental design as well.
3. Essentially, the classic experimental design involves controlling all factors extraneous to the hypothesis of interest in order that this can be tested.
4. In the experimental design, monkeys were placed in front of a computer screen and were trained to perform a saccade task, in which they learned to direct their gaze at specific areas.
5. An experimental design to calculate resuspension rate is introduced, and it is suggested to be conducted in further studies.
6. By using the orthogonal experimental design, the relative magnitude of process conditions on condensation effect is listed.
7. Then He started an experimental design program on Media & Interface at TAU from 1989.
8. Polyvinyl Chloride(PVC); Factorial Experimental Design; Torque Rheometer; Differential Scanning Calorimeter(DSC); Heat of Fusion.
9. Orthogonal experimental design was used to investigate the effects of temperature, pressure, time, entrainer and etc. on the all-round index of extracting solanesol.
10. A sequential experimental design procedure was applied to optimize parameter estimation for adsorption isotherm of n -decane on 5A molecular sieves.
11. Methods Through the experimental design of double-blind, chiasm and comparison.
12. A full factorial experimental design was applied considering temperature, type of inoculum and hydraulic residence time as principal variables with response vector of reduction of BOD5.
13. Experimental Design: CD55-high and CD55-low population was sorted from breast cancer cell line, injected into immunodeficient mice, and the resultant tumor volume was measured.
14. Conditions for the extraction were studied by orthogonal experimental design as guided by the content of stachydrine present in the extract.
15. The uniform design, an experimental design method that the test points are uniformly scattered within the test range, was introduced in order to seek new optimum design methods.
16. Studying the body clock for extended periods of time Consider the following experimental design for a volunteer studied on his own.
17. The empirical literature is carefully reviewed, with an emphasis on the evaluation of field methods, data analysis and experimental design.
18. If they fail to agree, it is necessary to decide where some one has gone wrong, in experimental design or theory-making.
19. This at once gave me the idea for the experimental design I wanted.
20. In this paper I shall introduce the theory and method of the uniform design and their applications in finance market. The uniform experimental design is one kind of space filling design.
21. Based on the push-out tests of steel reinforced lightweight concrete specimens, average bond strength and local bond strength are studied by orthogonal experimental design.
22. The technology of extraction flavones from the Oxytropis Ochrocephala Bunge was studied and the optimum ultrasonic extraction conditions were obtained through the orthogonal experimental design.
23. We tried to direct undergraduates to carry out the originative exploring experiment instruction in experimental design.
24. This can change, however, if you become more proactive in applying experimental design tenets to your Web data collection procedures (such as[sentencedict.com/experimental design.html], randomize the selection of voters in your Web polls).
25. The modeling of microcircuit process equipment is investigated using fractional factorial experimental design and data transformation.
26. We tried to direct undergraduates to carry out the originative exploring experiment after giving instruction in experimental design.
27. The example shows that evolutionary operation is a good method for experimental design.
28. I believe that laboratory research nurtured my skills that were previously lacking in experimental design, data evaluation and collaboration within a research group.
29. Evaluated by recovery, the influence of concentration of sample, pH, concentration of eluant and flow rate of elution had been investigated by orthogonal experimental design.
30. AIM:To evaluate the reliability and effectiveness of Latin Square experimental design through biomechanical contract study.
More similar words: experimental, experimentally, experimental method, experimental condition, experimental psychology, experimentation, experiment, control experiment, detrimental, interior design, interior designer, engineering design, sentimental, sentimentally, mental disease, sentimentality, mental disorder, regimental, design, mental disturbance, designs, redesign, designed, by design, design for, designer, designing, designate, designated, designation.