Random good picture Not show
1. It was the first time to observe epoxidation of terminal double bond under photooxidation.
2. Recent progresses of pinene epoxidation at home and abroad were reviewed, different kinds of epoxidation catalytic system and their catalytic reaction characteristics were discussed in details.
3. Propylene epoxidation in nonprotic solvent catalyzed by TS1 was studied.
4. The epoxidation of styrene - isoprene block copolymer ( SIS ) in different organic solvents was studied.
5. Sucrose epoxy resin 2-2 was prepared by epoxidation using peroxyacetic acid.
6. By one-step epoxidation of double bond in the side chain of cardanol, epoxy-cardanol has been synthesized, which may interact with diethylene triamine to form amino-cardanol.
7. Citral underwent selective epoxidation of sodium hyp rite and Wharton transposition to afford Linalool.
8. Besides these, the present calculations indicate that the epoxidation of ethylene is slightly endothermic or exothermic in sextet and quartet states, respectively.
9. In the epoxidation, chloroform and t butanol gave the best results.
10. The invention also provides a process for the epoxidation of an olefin and a process for the preparation of a chemical derivable from an olefin oxide.
11. Styrene epoxidation was carried out using styrene as the row material, molecular oxygen as the oxidant, and modified vanadium phosphorus oxide as the catalyst.
12. Recent progress on asymmetric epoxidation of alkenes by chiral catalysts was summaries.
13. The epoxidation of propylene to propylene oxide, using cumene hydroperoxide as oxidant, molybdenum glycol complex as catalyst and ethanol as solvent, has been investigated.
14. Epoxidation and oxidation gave the racemic C 18 - juvenile hormone.
15. Results We obtained the epoxidation products of phenyl epoxy ethane. That with substituent on the benzene ring has higher yield, and that the substituent at 5-have higher yield than at 3-.
16. Competitive inhibition between methane and propene was minimized by physical separation of the regeneration and epoxidation.
17. METHODS The title compound was synthesized from 2-butene-1,4-diol, via esterification, epoxidation, amination, then amidation with tetraiodoterebenzoyl chloride.
18. We propose that the oxidant is activated on active iron or copper sites with peculiar structures and oxidation states, forming active oxygen species responsible for the epoxidation of propylene.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. The effect of the ratio of hydrogen peroxide to double bond of allyl group, reaction temperature and reaction time on epoxidation was investigated.
20. Ether of microcrystalline cellulose-based picric acid(MCC-PA) was prepared from microcrystalline cellulose by the reactions of epoxidation and etherification.
21. The desired way of the manufacture of epichlorohydrin is the direct catalytic epoxidation of allyl chloride.
More similar words: oxidation, deoxidation, reoxidation, auto-oxidation, autoxidation, anti-oxidation, oxidation-reduction, photooxidation, oxidation state, oxidation number, anodic oxidation, ammonia oxidation, surface oxidation, catalytic oxidation, oxidative phosphorylation, oxidative, epoxide, oxidate, data validation, oxidisation, oxidization, nidation, amidation, validation, trepidation, nitridation, sulfidation, liquidation, elucidation, cyanidation.