Random good picture Not show
1. It prepared with pure leaves and undergone little oxidisation during processing.
2. A coating of butter or water soluble barrier film prevents oxidisation and makes subsequent soil removal easier.
3. As mentioned at the beginning, oil paints dry by oxidisation.
4. The latter are particularly helpful since cholesterol becomes harmful when its chemical structure is changed through oxidisation.
5. The tubes are protected internally and externally with oil, which provides temporary protection against oxidisation when undercover.
6. Superfoods are usually classed as those high in antioxidants – compounds which prevent oxidisation and can stop healthy cells from being damaged.
More similar words: hybridisation, oxidization, standardisation, disorganisation, oxidation-reduction, oxidise, oxidised, internationalisation, oxidation, anti-oxidation, nationalisation, rationalisation, international organisation, autoxidation, photooxidation, oxidation state, oxidation number, privatisation, dramatisation, ionisation, democratisation, acclimatisation, canonisation, utilisation, atomisation, monetisation, realisation, oxidative phosphorylation, memorisation, colonisation.