Similar words: terrible, terribly, horrible, infant, infantry, infanticide, infant mortality, infallible. Meaning: n. a person whose unconventional behavior embarrasses others.
Random good picture Not show
1. He became known as the enfant terrible of British theater.
2. In the seventies he was the enfant terrible of the theatre.
3. Her advanced ideas have made her the enfant terrible of the art world.
4. Venturi is the former enfant terrible of architecture.
5. A major change for wonderkind and enfant terrible Robin van Persie.
6. As the " enfant terrible " of modern music, such a role, he thoroughly enjoyed.
7. Jean-Paul Gaultier, the enfant terrible of French fashion, is stepping down as designer of women's ready-to-wear for Hermes, Reuters reported.
8. Gainsbourg seems to have delighted in his role as a cultural enfant terrible.
9. Known for his demanding personality, Steve Jobs is considered Silicon Valley's original enfant terrible.
More similar words: terrible, terribly, horrible, infant, infantry, infanticide, infant mortality, infallible, terrify, terrific, territory, terrified, terrifying, incorrigible, antimatter, unutterable, pitter-patter, enfeeble, unerring, override, guerrilla, red herring, derring-do, herringbone, referring, fantasy, overriding, ferris wheel, transferring, fantastic.