Random good picture Not show
1. Economic benefits must be carefully weighed against the possible dangers of handling radioactive waste.
2. The economic benefits were held to be significant.
3. In short, the purely economic benefits of ending the economy of physical coercion remained debatable.
4. The economic benefits of such a reduction would be very large.
5. The experts on such matters pegged the potential economic benefits at around $ 300 million.
6. Evaluate effectiveness and economic benefit of strategies to prevent emerging infectious diseases.
7. I agree with them that economic benefits will come from long-term policies of timing and continuity.
8. They need to obtain positive economic benefits or cash flow early in the project life.
9. Industrial economic benefit fluctuates more markedly than gross output.
10. How does one decide whether the economic costs of regulation will outweigh the economic benefits ?
11. However, the obligation to pay interest is an obligation to transfer economic benefits and hence the instrument is a liability.
12. It suffices that customers are expected to act in a way that will provide economic benefits to the entity.
13. The other side of control consisted almost entirely of the cash nexus - the economic benefits.
14. This exercise of economic power could be coercive,[sentencedict.com] in the sense that A might prevent B from enjoying certain economic benefits.
15. If a capital instrument contains an obligation to transfer economic benefits the entire instrument should be accounted for as a liability.
16. The farmer in Upper and Central Bucks, where land values are lower, might see an economic benefit from the program.
17. It would appear that they formed in order to capitalise on certain perceived economic benefits.Sentencedict.com
18. These environmental objections were considered to be serious enough to outweigh the economic benefits of allowing the proposal.
19. How does one decide whether the overall economic costs of regulation outweigh the overall economic benefits of regulation?
20. For example, a warrant will usually not be a liability as it does not contain an obligation to transfer economic benefits.
21. Other crucial factors are the distribution of social and economic benefits and issues of accountability.
22. Study on the mathematical mode of mine workings advance direct cost, Optimal design and elect position of mine workings based on this mode. Search for the best economic benefit.
23. The paper points out that only by reforming the picking gangue system, the best-selling quality power coal series can be produced and the optimum economic benefit be achieved.
24. It has achieved common recognition that widely applications of marketing organization in railway transportation overseas can greatly improve the economic benefit.
25. They can also be for product promotion, or for economic benefit of a corporation, or to sell a new product.
26. These have been applied in 9 wells, and the input-output ratio is 1 : 6, showing good economic benefit. This is a reference for fracturing in other similar gas field.
27. By methods of field application and gradual optimization gain notable economic benefit.
28. So, It has an important meaning for the company's economic Benefit to form it's manpower consumption norm, ' material consumption norm And making sure of budget cost reasonably.
29. The modeling results have been applied successfully into color TV tube glass production and great economic benefit has been achieved.
30. By comparision with manpower, material and financial resources thrown in mine transport equipment in drifting tunnel, points out the economic benefit of applying micro-belt conveyer.
More similar words: economic, microeconomics, economics, economic recovery, economical, economically, economic condition, benefit, economic cost, economic life, economic model, home economics, macroeconomic, economic system, economic impact, economic growth, economic sector, macroeconomics, economic effects, economic activity, economic progress, benefit from, economic indicator, economic expansion, economic prosperity, economic recession, economic efficiency, economic depression, supply-side economics, fringe benefit.