Random good picture Not show
(4) the early bird catches the worm.
(5) You're an early bird this morning!
(6) Early bird discounts are usually available at the beginning of the season.
(7) He was always an early bird, was Jack.
(8) Every early bird is after them, and a mole can eat twice its weight in worms every day.
(9) It's the early bird watcher that catches the best bird song.
(10) It is the early bird that catches the worm.
(11) He's quite an early bird.
(12) My dad's been an early bird his whole life.
(13) As the saying goes the early bird the worm.
(14) The early bird gets the worm—and may avoid skincancer.
(15) Remember that the early bird gets the worm.
(16) They believe that the early bird catches the worm.
(17) The early bird gets the worm.
(18) Mom: The early bird gets the worm.
(19) Did she lure you to an early bird dinner?
(20) W: The early bird gets the worm.
(21) The first geostationary communications satellite, known as Early Bird[http://sentencedict.com/early bird.html], went into orbit in 1965.
(22) If the early bird gets the worm, Susan Middlebrook should be well fed.
(23) You're a bit of an early bird , aren't you?
(24) This Is Field Mouse. Sorry about that, Early Bird. The kettle was just boiling.
(25) I like to sleep late. I'm not an early bird.
(26) Emiko is an early bird. She rises every morning at 5:00 a.m.
(27) Mei-yu: You shouldn't get up so late. "The early bird gets the worm, " remember?
(28) She believes that an early bird can catch the worm.
(29) This may sound like a no-brainer, but the early bird gets the worm.
(30) Politicians seem to work on the assumption that the early bird catches the voter.
More similar words: early, nearly, clearly, not nearly, early warning, bird, hummingbird, bird's eye view, birds of a feather, regularly, similarly, singularly, particularly, pearl, earlier, yearling, pearlescent, every bit, year after year, birth, weird, third, birthday, give birth, two-thirds, bit by bit, giving birth, third reich, third party, itsy-bitsy.