Random good picture Not show
(1) We're going to launch a big recruitment drive in the autumn.
(2) It is dangerous to drive in a thick fog.
(3) First,drive in the outlying men and then attack the whole enemy force.
(4) I saw her drive in.
(5) I feel sorry for anyone who has to drive in this sort of weather.
(6) You need steady nerves to drive in city traffic.
(7) She learnt to drive in three weeks .
(8) People in the town are having an economy drive in order to save money for the education of the mountain poor children.
(9) He took us for a drive in his new car.
(10) Let's go for a drive in the country.
(11) I watched them drive in.
(12) You can't drive in that condition.
(13) He tried to drive in his point.
(14) If you can't drive in forwards, try backing it in.
(15) This entailed an eighty-mile drive in all, at a time when I should have been making sandwiches for the post-funeral bun-fight.
(16) To go for a drive in a boyfriend's car seemed the height of sophistication.
(17) A drive in a limousine is passed by silent vote.
(18) The act of physically putting the drive in the computer is relatively easy.
(19) He's helping to drive in the ewes for a mass ante natal clinic.
(20) The vicar is planning a recruitment drive in the New Year.
(21) The long drive in an ancient car must have been very trying.
(22) Who wants to drive in from suburbia for that?
(23) When you drive in, the road narrows, the metal guard rail is replaced by a hand laid rock wall.
(24) Or even better, visit your Peugeot dealer and take a test drive in the new Peugeot 605.
(25) To give you a little perspective on how long it took, you could teach a dog to drive in less time.
(26) I recently installed a brand new, 1. 6-gigabyte Western Digital hard drive in my 100-megahertz Pentium clone.
(27) We can buy houses, take care of babies, fight wars, drive in the pouring rain. Sentencedict.com
(28) Day 1 Met at airport, change money, three and a half hour drive in the cool morning to Yalikavak.
(29) There is an option to mount an additional 5.25inch floppy drive in a spare bay to the right.
(30) Eventually, I got a job as bank clerk in London when the banks went on a recruiting drive in Ireland.
More similar words: drive into, give in, drive, driven, driver, drivel, drive up, driveway, drive out, drive off, sex drive, drive down, drive out of, drive back, drive home, cave in, believe in, driving licence, river, rivet, derive, arrive, strive, thrive, derived, shrivel, arrive at, deprived, contrive, contrived.