Random good picture Not show
1. The sinking ship sent out a distress call.
2. The distress call was picked up by a young radio ham.
3. The ship sent a distress call.
4. Ten minutes later it sent out a distress call saying two of its four engines caught fire.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. Lucy's distress call was heard by the corvette.
6. The policeman received a distress call, and saw two youths attacking his colleague.
7. The constable received a distress call, and saw two youths attacking his colleague.
8. The 499 ton salvage tug then sent out a Mayday distress call to the effect that she was on fire and sinking.
9. Back at bomber command, the radio operator received the distress call.
10. DSC acknowledgements are normally transmitted by coast stations in response to a received DSC distress call.
11. Then, once alone, Patterson heard Koko make the gorilla's distress call : a loud series of hoots.
More similar words: distress, distressed, distressful, distressing, distressingly, mistress, headmistress, stress, stressed, stressor, stressful, overstress, seamstress, statistical distribution, dress code, press cutting, press conference, rescale, tress, mistreat, last resort, buttress, tresses, actress, fortress, mistreated, mattress, waitress, seductress, mistreatment.