Random good picture Not show
(1) Note here that enqueue and dequeue task functions simply add or remove a task from the particular scheduling structures.
(2) Select Dequeue and then click Get message.
(3) One of our engineers changed the dequeue algorithm to batch dequeues for transmit, drop the queue lock, and then transmit the batched packets.
(4) Process must first dequeue a message to obtain the credit.
(5) Messages are stored in queues, and MQ servers allow you to enqueue messages onto queues, and dequeue messages from them.
(6) A pipe is composed of a queue and two file descriptors—one to enqueue data and the other to dequeue data.
(7) A soldier's father died, the company was training when the news came, the company commander let the soldier dequeue and told him:'hi, your dad died. '
(8) At that point, the system changes from asynchronous behavior to synchronous behavior, where the producer can enqueue messages only as fast as the consumer can dequeue them.
More similar words: jump the queue, queue up, queue, enqueue, queueing, print queue, queue length, adequate, adequacy, inadequacy, inadequate, adequately, adequate to, be adequate for, inadequately, inadequateness, adequate protection, punctuated equilibrium, queuing, liqueur, de rigueur, equal pay for equal work, equip, equal, cheque, equus, sequel, request, equate, equity.