Random good picture Not show
1. By analysis of dependency relationship, which exists among the active rules, such concepts are given as triggering-transition closure, dependency-transition closure etc.
2. You have the ability to specify the dependency relationship options for performing impact analysis.
3. Next, create a UML dependency relationship from this class to ATM_Machine.
4. This paper summarizes the dependency relationship between jobs and provides a structured method of job...
5. This paper summarizes the dependency relationship between jobs and provides a structured method of job-flow definition.
6. In our Main diagram we create a dependency relationship between the Specifications and Candidate Services Packages as a matter of good organizational form. See Figure 13.
7. The transformation rules from dependency relationship tree - bank is get and XML is used to managing the set of rules, including these operations: accession, deletion, modification.Sentencedict.com
8. Use a global process for this kind of dependency relationship.
9. Adds a dependency relationship where one element requires another element to implement or operate fully.
10. This model has more advantages over extensibility, dependency relationship management and fine-granularity AOP support than the current models. Meanwhile, it also in...
11. Existence Dependency Relationship is advanced for object-oriented modeling in this paper. Its use method and express method in object-oriented modeling is studied.
12. The accuracy of the experiment is 91.89% in open test and 99.4% in close test, substantiating the wonderful performance of dependency relationship analysis and Bayes Model.
13. I don't worry about the number of modules coupled together, but I look at the pattern of dependency relationship between the modules.
14. A line between two icons, or components, indicates a dependency relationship, where one component is used by the other.
15. Then, it is revised and regulated based on basic dependency relationship between variables, basic structure between nodes and dependency analysis method to obtain a new Bayesian network structure.
16. In order to design an XML database without redundancy, a succinct and understandable approach to define the dependency relationship between XML data is necessary.
17. You can specify an optional dependency requirement that can be satisfied by a J2EE datasource capability using a dependency relationship link, as shown in Listing 18.
18. That means the implementation can vary, and that's a healthy dependency relationship.
More similar words: friendly relationship, family relationship, relationship, interrelationship, human relationship, trust relationship, causal relationship, personal relationship, business relationship, reciprocal relationship, declaration of independence, dependency, independency, independent agency, interdependency, independence, dependence, independence hall, independence day, economic independence, interdependence, independent, dependent, independently, be independent of, independently of, dependents, relations, independent audit, independent clause.