Random good picture Not show
1. Who's going to deal out the money?
2. We'll deal out the proceeds to several charities.
3. I know I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing, but I'm worried about you.
4. The Joneses make a big deal out of being "different".
5. It is the duty of a judge to deal out justice.
6. Many judges deal out harsher sentences to men than to women.
7. Count up the votes and deal out the power.
8. Ought he to deal out a full corona pattern?
9. Daily we deal out our own justice in small ways that are more satisfying.
10. Kandy makes a big deal out of everything.
11. Carpet deal out you, I want mouse mat only.
12. Bunny of downstair house deal out.
13. Let's not make a big deal out of this.
14. Deal out his wife an odd world.
15. I tried to deal out front with everyone.
16. Deal out five hands of six cards each.
17. The charity will deal out toys and clothing to the homeless shelter.
18. Chevy's makes a big deal out of the "fresh" in its name and with good reason including: no cans in the restaurant, fresh salsa blended every hour, and fresh avocados smashed daily for guacamole.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. It's a one - shot deal out of the country.
20. Make a big deal out of them. If you don't, no one will.
21. Shall I be offended and deal out holy wrath like in your storied days of old?
22. Do you make a big deal out of unimportant issues?
23. She is a drama queen a huge deal out of losing a book a bad haircut.
24. We have only a small amount of food and clothing to deal out to each refugee.
25. But Vassar taught me that I could do whatever I wanted to do without making a big deal out of it.
26. The company filed for bankruptcy in November and couldn't deal out to survive.
27. Note passing a quick reprimand, so don't make a big deal out of it.
28. Kristen tries to be a strong independent female and always makes a big deal out of going out with her girlfriends on V-Day.
29. The state that has more resource has countrymans of more fortune deal out.
30. Indeed, Mr. Obama has lately been going where the money isn't, making a big deal out of a freeze on nonsecurity discretionary spending, which accounts for only 12 percent of the budget.
More similar words: a good deal of, deal in, dealer, deal with, a big deal, a good deal, leave alone, idea, flour, all out, death, cloud, deadly, go all out, feel out, fill out, pull out, roll out, sell out, along, smell out, flourish, deadline, a lot of, let alone, credulous, at a loss, all along, a load of, catalog.