Random good picture Not show
1. Many people say that detente is now a dead letter.
2. The treaty had been a dead letter for many years.
3. The ceasefire treaty was a dead letter as soon as it was signed, as neither side ever had any intention of keeping to it.
4. An arts education is a dead letter for many students.
5. I take messages and leave them in a dead letter box.
6. Theoretical reasoning is a dead letter to the child unless it is closely anchored to practical issues.
7. Greek was a dead letter to him.
8. It is regrettable that our appeal a dead letter.
9. The will itself is made a dead letter.
10. This law has a dead letter.
11. The dead letter queue is used by the queue manager and Java classes to hold messages that cannot be delivered to their intended destination.
12. Next,[Sentencedict] enter the name of the default Dead Letter Queue which is SYSTEM.DEAD.LETTER.QUEUE.
13. It is regrettable that our appeal remained a dead letter.
14. This is a dead letter, so I can not deliver it.
15. In our department, this rule has become a dead letter.
16. For the computer queues instance, this represents the dead letter queue.
17. Laws are a dead letter without courts to expound and define their true meaning and operation.
18. No one does anything about it and the law becomes a dead letter.
19. The fact that the postwar treaty had been a dead letter for many years did not worry either party.
20. However, newly created queue managers are not configured to use a dead letter queue.
21. The message is placed in the sending queue manager's Dead Letter Queue.
22. If the message's TTL had already expired at this point, then the message may appear in the sender's Dead Letter Queue.
23. It is considered a best practice for each queue manager to have a dead letter queue.
24. Rules and regulations, once set up, should not be turned into a dead letter.
25. The trigger monitor will place rejected trigger messages onto the dead letter queue (DLQ).
26. Although an object named SYSTEM.DEAD.LETTER.QUEUE exists, it is necessary to alter the queue manager's DEADQ attribute with the name of the dead letter queue in order to enable it.
More similar words: deadly, deadline, deadlock, get the better of, letter, better, fetter, begetter, had better, unfettered, betterment, bread and butter, pitter-patter, cradle, headline, dead, threadlike, palette, settee, omelette, etiquette, cigarette, vignette, marionette, pirouette, silhouette, bachelorette, eau de toilette, utter, butter.