Random good picture Not show
1. He's always trying to curry favour with the boss.
2. He leaned over backward to curry favour with influential officials.
3. He's always trying to curry favour with the director by telling her how talented she is.
4. He was doubtless trying to curry favour with Putin.
5. Many ministers have been seeking to curry favour with voters by underlining the ordinariness of their possessions.
6. He did everything to curry favour with his superiors in the hope of getting promoted.
7. This curry favour by claptrap attitude, nothing but is wants to attract the attention of others.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. If Foreign Bank Despise the poor and curry favour with the rich?
9. You only appreciate me curry favour by claptrap appearance, even off I force a smile camouflage.
10. Politicians are eager to promote their "happy family" image to curry favour with voters.
11. Such is the case with, for example, foot the bill and curry favour.
12. Wants to be liked and likes to hang around and curry favour with teacher.
More similar words: favour, in favour of, favourable, unfavourable, curry, favor, favored, favorite, avouch, favorable, endeavour, hurry, furry, unfavorable, hurry up, in a hurry, curried, current, currency, recurrent, occurring, currently, occurrence, concurrent, curriculum, blackcurrant, curriculum vitae, by far, try for, cry for.