Random good picture Not show
1. He sat frowning over a crossword puzzle.
2. This crossword is full of anagrams.
3. This crossword will really tax your brain.
4. He shows a great interest in crossword puzzles.
5. I finished the crossword by myself.
6. She's a genius at doing crossword puzzles.
7. The crossword is on the back page.
8. Stanley is our resident crossword fanatic.
9. I usually do the crossword in my lunch hour.
10. She's entered a crossword competition.
11. I amused myself with crossword puzzles.
12. I do the Times crossword every morning.
13. This crossword puzzle is next to impossible.
14. I've finished the crossword apart from 3 across and 10 down.
15. I like to sit down and do the crossword .
16. When you finish doing the crossword,[sentencedict.com/crossword.html] the solution is on the back page.
17. Come on, it's only a crossword, it's not rocket science.
18. I can't do the crossword today I must be losing my touch.
19. I did the crossword in half an hour there was nothing to it.
20. It's like a crossword puzzle.
21. Lousy crossword today, clever-clever, too many obvious anagrams.
22. Casey is very good at solving crossword puzzles.
23. Mother just loved crossword puzzles.
24. Her face looks like a crossword puzzle.
25. Like a crossword aficionado you developed an affinity with certain compilers - and from Ximenes you stayed well clear!
26. Don't chuck yesterday's paper out. I still haven't done the crossword.
27. Her mother sighed and rubbed out another mistake in the crossword puzzle.
28. I am totally bewildered by the clues to this crossword puzzle.
29. If you're such a clever dick(sentencedict.com), you finish the crossword puzzle.
30. I listen to a brief passage from one of the Brandenburg concertos and work on the Times crossword.
More similar words: cross swords, password, crosswalk, sword, swordfish, swordsman, cross, keep one's word, across, crossly, crossed, cross out, swordsmanship, crossing, crossbar, get across, go across, crossbow, come across, cut across, put across, crossroad, run across, cross-eyed, crossfire, crossbreed, crisscross, look across, crossroads, pass across.