Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To explore the differences of criminological characteristics between schizophrenic and eunoia murder cases.
2. Therefore , as the corpus of criminological study , Macbeth a new interpretation may come into being.
3. Objective To explore criminological characteristics of the arsonous psychotic and assessment of their criminal responsibility.
4. The criminology is different from the criminological subjects. The conditions that make them independently are different.
5. The establishment of criminological classification theory with the standard of " personality " should become a developing direction of criminology.
6. From a criminological standpoint, it may actually cause more deviant or criminal behavior because of the negative effect on an individual’s social identity.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. At present, some criminological researchers quote classics while twisting the author's meaning, "transform" classical works, and mislead readers.
8. Traditional criminological theory suggests that crime control is necessary to eliminate the cause of the crime, but, after our many years of practice, this result is not satisfactory.
9. Objective:To study the criminological and clinical characteristics of homicidal behaviors in schizophrenics.
10. The criminological positive number of penalty efficacy includes the punishment, intimidation, and education and remaking .
11. Lemert's concept of secondary deviance perhaps represented the most thorough resurrection of the criminological concern with the criminal justice system.
12. The Home Office had set up its own Research Unit in 1957, in addition to supporting criminological research in the universities and elsewhere.
13. It is vital to see clearly the status quo and improve our approaches to criminology so as to make a qualitative of criminological research.
14. For the latter, punishment is obviously an immediate execution, subject to the provision allowing for a certain period of time due to the criminological procedure.
15. In view of necessity, the concept of computer crime should be a criminological concept.
16. The idea of individualized penalty came into being long ago time in criminological history of the West and had an important effect on criminal legislation of many countries in the world.
17. The author expounds the brief account of Lombroso s academic life and the condition of the researches about the Cesare Lombroso s criminological thought in the introductory remark.
18. The upshot of this is that a new phrase has entered the criminological lexicon: the “CSI effect” after shows such as “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”.
19. Method:215 schizophrenic patients with homicidal behaviors were investigated with self-developed criminological questionnaire and then the data were analyzed.
20. This article pointed out main factors affecting the sharpness of criminological photography, e.
21. A common view shared by the three main schools of western criminological theorists casts special emphasis on protection of individual right of liberty.
22. Beccaria is the representative of the classical school of criminological thought. His book On Crime and Punishment, published in 1764, is a concentrated expression of his criminological ideas.
23. The investigation should be based on the confirmation of the criminological causality of juvenile delinquency which need some special conditions.
More similar words: criminologist, terminological, criminology, ethnological, phonological, immunological, technological, chronological, technologically, chronologically, chronological age, chronological order, technological change, chronological sequence, technological factors, phenomenological, technological revolution, technological development, endocrinologist, theological, biological, geological, urological, ecological, zoological, histological, virological, geologically, horological, homological.