Random good picture Not show
1. They sent out questionnaires to 100 schools countrywide.
2. This proposal will almost certainly spark another countrywide debate about how to organize the school system.
3. The malaise had spread countrywide however.
4. Furthermore, it made the emergence of a countrywide nationalist movement possible.
5. Flower vans should be mobilised countrywide and staff given the bouquets just when the queues are at their thickest.
6. Countrywide, more than half of state governments provide the text of bills to users of the global network.
7. The government agency withdrew facilities for 160 centres countrywide, because the beef they handled was deemed below the required level.
8. Reflecting the countrywide trend, more Venetians are dying than are being born.
9. Much progress has been made countrywide to reduce sulphur dioxide levels, which have fallen by nearly half since 1970.
10. Historically, countrywide health improvements have begun with the public health system.
11. Distributing to divide an area at countrywide greater part.
12. Pilot and OK a bIt'slower, countrywide market wants fast.
13. Shanxi economy progress lags behind at countrywide average level.
14. Answer facilities of countrywide path bridge to examine end.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. In 1946, 10 million people died of hunger countrywide.
16. Countrywide district encourages forest and afforest.
17. Information of countrywide fruit produce and sale meeting analysis to think.
18. Tianjin station is one of distribution centre of countrywide main goods.
19. Cap of annual countrywide spring shoe orders goods can hold here.
20. Armed robbery and abduction have been on the increase countrywide.
21. The film will be released in London in March and countrywide in May.
22. The bank has three branches in Norwich, and over three hundred countrywide.
23. Corus is due to announce the outcome of a countrywide review of its business within days.
24. Playgroups were originally set up to fill the gap until the Government started a network of nurseries countrywide.
25. Up to 21,000 reservists would be called up in a countrywide security crackdown,[sentencedict.com] he said.
26. By the summer of 1944, confident that his forces were strong, Giap proposed a countrywide rebellion.
27. They offer two-day, non-residential courses at their Farnborough headquarters and at other locations countrywide.
28. Promote installing a county is one of base of countrywide grain production.
29. Especially the effect that agricultural development is having to hold the balance in countrywide economy progress.
30. Earlier in the summer people's imaginations had been fired by a lone consumer's successful Facebook-driven countrywide boycott of cottage cheese which, thanks to a cartel, was exorbitantly expensive.
More similar words: countryside, country, countryman, countrymen, host country, country music, countrified, foreign country, discount rate, country of origin, developing country, controlling account, developing countries, least developed country, underdeveloped countries, count, county, account, counter, counter-, count on, recount, count out, discount, countess, miscount, countdown, counting, accounts, countless.