Random good picture Not show
1. I'm a countryman born and bred.
2. He lost last year's final to fellow countryman Michael Stich.
3. He is always benevolent towards his countryman.
4. He had the red face of a countryman.
5. Sam was a complete countryman, with a pronounced affinity with nature in all its forms.
6. A countryman by upbringing, he was always deeply uneasy in towns and cities.
7. These are the qualities of the countryman and the countrywoman.
8. A countryman between two lawyers is just like a fish between two cats. Benjamin Franklin
9. He was an old countryman with a betel-ravaged mouth, the cancerous tongue sticking helplessly out like a crimson prickly pear.
10. He's a countryman of mine.
11. Even thy enemies take pride that they're countryman.
12. A countryman once went to a town.
13. Roberto could soon be followed by his fellow countryman Esteban Gonzalez.
14. A countryman between two lawyers[sentencedict.com/countryman.html], is like a fish between two cats.
15. But economy of our country countryman still stabilizes continuously development.
16. The abidance that wants stimulative countryman economy grows, about to undertake adjustment to original industry structure.
17. Agriculture is the foundation of industry and whole countryman economy.
18. The flowers present to those my countryman and countrywoman who lost the home, who lost relation, who even lost his own life on the earthquake.
19. Even after thirty years living in the country, I fear I am not a proper countryman. I don't farm for a living or go tramping across drenched fields, gun in hand.
20. Regardless of its origins, the tarbush in its heyday once was favored by king and countryman alike.
21. He is not especially fond of killing animals but, as a countryman, he sees culling deer as a necessity.
22. He didn't look like a farmer, yet he looked a countryman.
23. The man was a visiting Texan who was in Britain as manager of a fellow countryman, a concert pianist.
24. Although I live in London now, I'm still at heart a countryman.
25. This group historical data is chosen from archives of treasury department of government archives countryman.
26. This kind of method is introduced in national economic accounting, became a kind of very important countryman...
27. Portugal star Ronaldo is the favourite to make off with the world player of the year crown and Nani does not want to be compared to his fellow countryman, but has big aims for the future.
28. Ogden played the piano more skillfully than his fellow - countryman conducted the orchestra.
29. Although this goal that the law makes is Jiaohua countryman, but it is compulsory education however is germinant.
30. The then President Michelle Bachelet even came to Antofagasta in person on the rest day to encourage her countryman.
More similar words: countrymen, country music, country, countryside, countrified, countermand, discount rate, foreign country, country of origin, gerrymander, developing country, every man jack, controlling account, developing countries, least developed country, underdeveloped countries, count, county, count on, count out, recount, account, counter-, counter, discount, countdown, accounts, counting, countess, encounter.