Random good picture Not show
1. We have to cooperate with each other.
2. Leopards cooperate with each other when hunting game.
3. He hesitated he would cooperate with the police.
4. The two groups agreed to cooperate with each other.
5. Can you cooperate with us?
6. If you refuse to cooperate with us, you will pay dearly for it.
7. He avowed that he would never cooperate with them again.
8. Mr White had promised to cooperate with us, but he cried off at the last minute.
9. A complicating factor is her parents' refusal to cooperate with the police.
10. The firm has agreed to cooperate with the employment survey.
11. We want to cooperate with both the admi-nistration and Congress.
12. After confessing[sentencedict .com], Flores agreed to cooperate with investigators.
13. Robbins will cooperate with an investigation into the fraud.
14. All the charges stem from Conoline's refusal to cooperate with an investigation into a botched Dec. 7 drug bust.
15. They said they will cooperate with labor and business to increase employment.
16. It was hoped that Western Union would cooperate with the Black Chamber in providing copies of needed messages.
17. Companies should cooperate with couples in seeking solutions(sentencedict.com), Levinson advises.
18. Genes cooperate with, and add variety to, the themes in the generative field of each organism.
19. Congress also declined to cooperate with Reagan in many of his more ambitious attempts to reduce the size of the federal government.
20. It will probably also have to cooperate with the presidential clan and certainly will need military and Republican Guard support.
21. We want to cooperate with leading manufacturers without being captive to them.
22. Witnesses who cooperate with tabloids in return for money often find themselves subjected to withering criticism if they are called into court.
23. He is the everyday down to earth kind of person, I like to cooperate with him.
24. He has been a marked man since he decided to cooperate with the police.
25. Most people who became pentecostals joined the new movement from other denominations, so were not eager to cooperate with them.
26. The orang caretakers asked Wartaputra to honour his agreement and refused to cooperate with the new plans.
27. Occasionally, the only possible controls are widely scattered or are unlikely to cooperate with a program that offers nothing in return.
28. The commission said it could revive the subpoenas if the editors failed to cooperate with the inquiry, which opens this week.
29. Another irritation with the current crop of fax modems is that the two parts of the modem don't cooperate with one another.
30. Williams, 26, pleaded guilty to extortion on Jan. 28 and agreed to cooperate with the government.
More similar words: cooperate, cooperative, communicate with, cope with, operate, live with, operator, agree with, in line with, operation, operating, AND operation, keep pace with, fall in love with, make peace with, interfere with, generate, moderate, tolerate, desperate, in accordance with, accelerate, inveterate, desperately, deliberately, opera, coordinate, with, go with, do with.