Random good picture Not show
1. Inflation, if you assume the consumer price index is overstated, is barely measurable.
2. The government will report its December consumer price index on Feb. 1.
3. Tomorrow's consumer price index for December may provide more definitive clues to the Fed's interest rate strategy.
4. The consumer price index would have come a day later.
5. Well, the consumer price index rose just 1 percent in January, the Labor Department reported Wednesday.
6. The notes' inflation premium, based on the consumer price index, raises the value when you redeem them.
7. Salaries are rising barely as fast as the consumer price index, meaning most families do not have more buying power.
8. Those influences were enough to boost the consumer price index 3. 3 percent in the 12 months ended in November.
9. The income threshold rises with the Consumer Price Index.
10. China's consumer price index recently dropped month by month.
11. However, use different consumer price index to weave the method can get different numerical value.
12. Money supply growth ( ) the economy and consumer price index a far broader margin.
13. The country's consumer price index for June increased 2.9%, while its producer price index expanded 6.4% from the year-earlier month.
14. Consumer Price Index inflation edged down to 1.8 % in March.
15. According to the consumer price index, the price of food doubled between 1960 and 1975.
16. China's key measure of inflation, the consumer price index, zero.
17. The US Consumer Price Index (CPI) shot up 1.1% in June from May, the 2nd biggest one-month increase in 26 years, the Labor Department reported Wednesday.
18. Most of the industrial consumer price index, as well as many other people's lives and related industrial consumer goods prices, there is no substantial increase, but some prices are in decline.
19. When the consumer price index inflates , to devalue money, there are no places to hide.
20. The consumer price index hit an 11 - year high in August of 6.5 per cent.
21. Consumer price index, Producer price index, Finished consumer goods excl. food, Intermediate materials, Crude materials.
22. Import prices rise and since imports are a large fraction of consumption, the consumer price index rises right along with imports.
23. One month it is the U. S. trade deficit, the next month the consumer price index.
24. Outside of food and energy, inflation moderated in every other major part of the consumer price index.
25. This year, there's been a mild uptick in annual inflation, and again the B.P.P. detected the new trend before the Consumer Price Index did.http://sentencedict.com
26. In India, the wholesale price index, which measures inflation at the "factory gate", is more closely watched than the consumer price index because it tracks a wider range of goods.
27. In the same period, prices decreased by 2 %, as measured by the Composite Consumer Price Index.
28. First, the inflation being forecast here is the official rate, based on the consumer price index.
29. Worked out the principle and method according to Laspeyres average form in consumer price index.
30. Food contributes to at least a third of the mainland's consumer price index ( CPI ) basket.
More similar words: price index, consumer, consumerism, consumer spending, consume, fair price, consuming, price ceiling, consummate, consumption, index, enterprise, in surprise, fingerprint, enterprising, be independent of, free enterprise, index finger, price, caprice, price tag, price war, priceless, consult, price floor, total price, price fixing, consensus, consulate, consultant.