Random good picture Not show
1. The research shows that a cultural function is consubstantial with education on the purpose. The basic function of education is its cultural function.
2. This paper tries to stand in the not consubstantial angle in human resource, the study aims at the human resource of the different level of structure adopts to calculate the method differently.
3. The ultimate essence of the consubstantial trend to the modern communication design is the fulsome functionalism, rationalism.
4. Consubstantial:Of the same substance, nature, or essence.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The Son is consubstantial with the Father.
6. My consubstantial father's voice.
7. The establishment of administrative accountability system in our country soon, And accountability is still in the consubstantial Accountability stage.
8. The essay is about a certain model of publicness, which is consubstantial with a type of television firmly anchored in the center.
9. Is that then the divine substance wherein Father and Son are consubstantial?
10. In the Gnostic view, the unconscious self of man is consubstantial with the Godhead, but because of a tragic fall it is thrown into a world that is completely alien to its real being.
11. The ball head main body is provided with a hollow main body part and a connecting part that is arranged on the hollow main body part in a consubstantial way and is defined with neck path.
12. At present, the Chinese society is transforming from the consubstantial oneness society to multiplex society.
More similar words: unsubstantial, insubstantial, substantial, substantially, unsubstantiated, substantiality, transubstantiation, substantial evidence, substantia, substantiate, substantiated, substantiating, substantiation, substantia nigra, substantive, substantive law, circumstantial, constantine, constantinople, circumstantial evidence, controlled substance, consultant, constant state, instantiate, consequential, constant, consequentially, inconsequential, instantiation, inconstant.